Anybody have this brake/taillight assy.?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have this brake light/tail light assy.? I want to replace the dated stocke assy. and this one looks the part. It's sold by luvthehub on e-bay. Thanks for the info and advise!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0185977353&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks like the one I have. I got mine from scoobyvan. Looks like he dropped the price too. they used to go for over $150.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-...rcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20ae3adb70

I get alot of positive comments on it. I don't know about that seller, the guy I got it from already had it setup, so it was basically plug and play.

It lights up real well, I'm touchy on brakelights as the sun dosn't set up here in summer time. You can see it clearly in day time and in the dark like we get in the late fall, it really shines.

If I had to buy it all over again, I gladly would.

Attachments

• taillight2.jpg
    taillight2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Taillight1.jpg
    Taillight1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 49
Yep i do, also bought the running light replacement for the reflecter on the back of sissy bar. Both work excelent, very bright, look nice and easy install. - about an hour.

Attachments

• Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 53
This the same one? Iv had it on bout a year no problems:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 41
Yup, that is a vey slick looking tail light assy. if I do say so myself! I may have to go with the reflector & tail light together considering the way people drive (twitter this a-holes!:gun shoot:). A guy I work with just got rear ended. The s**t heads that hit him never touched thier breaks and were going around 50 mph. Luckily he was in a car!

Thanks for the info and the picks all! Your Maxes look very cool with that set up!

:eusa_dance:Yep i paid $40 bucks for mine on ebay new, made in china but i can buy 3 more at this price compared to 1 scooby snack light! The light i bought was intended for a side mount but it so easy to modify. Ebay item#250533408655,The only prob i had is here in pa are plates are a raised pannel and i had to widen out the slot to slide the plate in. Jim 3933

Latest posts

Back