Anyone in South Carolina?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex85

Reaction score
Well its official. Finally getting out of FL!! The wife and I are moving to Columbia, SC this summer and I wanted to see if there were any Vmaxers in what will be my new hometown.

Hoping to end up on Lake Murray with a healthy amount of garage space. We also have our first child on the way as well due in August so tons of changes in the pipe for this year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ry, you might scroll through the member search tab but not all you find will be active riders or even owners anymore. Gonna miss you at Tech Days! Congrats on the mini me. Or mini you as the case may be.

Ryan have you left yet, if so I wish you the best man. I was up your way this weekend. If not I'm hoping I get the max running again soon & I'll be riding out that way again, maybe we could hook up before you head out.

Congrats on the new chapter in your life ..

Thanks! The wife and I are really looking forward to being under one roof again.

I am from SC..... living in FL... lol
Well if you ever get back to the Columbia area I'll be able to ride with you there, otherwise I'll be in Orlando for a little while longer if you find yourself in the area.

Colombia here. I just got my 2005 Max a week ago. Can't wait to have another Maxxer here!
Congratulations on the new VMax! Right now we are looking in and around Lake Murray. Ideally we will end up on the lake as that would be a much better place for a VMax meetup / cookout. Gotta have priorities... :rofl_200:

Ry, you might scroll through the member search tab but not all you find will be active riders or even owners anymore. Gonna miss you at Tech Days! Congrats on the mini me. Or mini you as the case may be.
Yeah I thought about that route but figured the best way to find active individuals would be to drop a line here and see if I got any bites. Crazy times ahead with the little tyke on the way. I was at a wedding over the weekend and the bride actually had a gift for the wife and I... a Gamecock onesie, looks like SEC here we come!

If I ever to get to TN I will be close enough to hook up for a ride ounce in a while
I hope you end up there soon, especially if you are planning on going to the mountains. I'll be itching for excuses to ride out of Columbia and head NW towards the Dragon :punk:

Ryan have you left yet, if so I wish you the best man. I was up your way this weekend. If not I'm hoping I get the max running again soon & I'll be riding out that way again, maybe we could hook up before you head out.
I just saw your posts about shit hitting the fan for you on Saturday. I wish I had been in town, I would have come by to help. I was up in N. GA all weekend :bang head: Hopefully you will be able to get the fuel situation sorted out quickly with the new tank, carbs, filter, pump, etc. Sounds like a real PITA, at least you have one of the world's best VMax mechanics not too far down the road. I will be in and out of Orlando until sometime in June. I am also curious on what kind of trailer you decided to purchase and how it works out for you, I am looking at buying one right before I move to transport the Vmax and hopefully the Super Magna (if the wife lets me keep it :rofl_200:). Once you are back up and running just give me a shout and we will get some sort of ride setup.

Back