Are you a cat person?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like all animals but partial to cats....which I guess is pretty obvious. :biglaugh:

A pissed off cat will clean house with a dog most of the time....they're just too fast.

That dog was a vicious little fuck!

Wow! Who has a dog like that and lets it run loose? But that is one bad ass cat!

LOL....good for the cat. I had a large cat.....he was 18 lbs, he would chase medium size dogs out of the yard.

Favorite comment on youtube:
"Asshole cat stops time traveling dog from saving humanity..."

Im A cat guy.................SO WHAT. Serious cool cat.

I had an Uncle (Roger Tedford ) He was in Intel in Vietnam , when he was getting discharged he asked my mom if she would pick up his ATTACK CAT at the airport and watch it until he could pick it up if he couldn't make arrangements for the cat before he left the country. Fortunately for us he made arrangements in Vietnam and we never saw more then pictures. Pictures of a VERY WELL FED , VERY WELL TRAINED ,BIG CAT.

Here is my cat after I start the vmax in the garage!
4uge3ura.jpg

Sent by the Verizon 4G Data Network

I myself have four cats... And if I could afford it, I would have thirty of them lol.

Growing up, there was a couple large dogs that would occasionally run loose in the neighborhood. The two of them one day decided to come into my yard.
pinkiegasp.png
BIG MISTAKE!
rainbowderp.png

We had this one cat named Tiger. My brother says she was named that because that is a normal cat name. I think it was because she fought like a rabid one. She saw the dogs. She let out this ear splitting screech! And then she attacked!!!
flutterrage.png

You have not seen ANYTHING until you have seen four sets of claws moving in three hundred and forty-seven different directions all at once as the body of the cat breaks the sound barrier, tearing through those dogs like Jeffery Dahmer in the girls locker room!
twilightoops.png

And one of the dogs was stupid enough to think he could take her on!
facehoof.png
We let her keep the dog's ear as a chew toy.

Not a cat person....not that I don't like them but never wanted one.

I must admit that video has definitely changed my feelings about cats though! I'm always impressed with any form of bravery or loyalty, and man does that cat have both in spades!

Awesome......Cat's are Great!!

That video was on our 10 pm news tonight. It is making the rounds...

Definitely not a cat person but I am still impressed by the cat in the video. I have seen the aftermath of cat beating up a dog, but never a case where a cat is defending another being. Very impressive, I guess their typical aloof, selfish attitude isn't the only way they can be.

+1 for cats in my book, but still very much a dog person :biglaugh:

Well when my X-wife and I split (I was actually at work offshore when she decided to move her boyfriend in, big shock to me) The cat got pissed, and went outside and refused to come in for food or water (It was averaging 105 that summer). She spent 2 months outside until I snuck over there, and found her at 4 am one morning.

I pay for someone to take care of her while I'm at work. Any animal that will be that loyal, I will take care of for the rest of their life.

Well when my X-wife and I split (I was actually at work offshore when she decided to move her boyfriend in, big shock to me) The cat got pissed, and went outside and refused to come in for food or water (It was averaging 105 that summer). She spent 2 months outside until I snuck over there, and found her at 4 am one morning.

I pay for someone to take care of her while I'm at work. Any animal that will be that loyal, I will take care of for the rest of their life.

That's one loyal pussy for sure can't say that about the other tho ..

Well like Ive said before....my divorce was final Oct 31st (which I find funny), and I picked up the Vmax Dec 4th.

The good thing about the motorcycle, when I'm at work, it stays home, locked in the garage, and I know that no one else is riding it. I cant say that about the X-wife.

Reba (my avatar cat) was extremely irritated when my gf (now wife) and I hooked up. She was very jealous of the 'new woman'! After Heidi was asleep, I could hear Reba coming up the stairs....on a flat out run....catch about 8 feet of air, launch off Heidi's stomach and disappear back downstairs.

I thought it was pretty funny but Heidi sure as hell didn't! It all worked out tho, we've been married 12 years now and Reba quickly forgot her angst with Heidi.....think it only took her 10 or 11 years! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well when my X-wife and I split (I was actually at work offshore when she decided to move her boyfriend in, big shock to me)

Just wanna say that's a fucked up thing for your X to do. I'm really sorry you had that done to you. Sometimes relationships don't work out, but that's just fucking selfish and malicious shit. I knew a submariner that had that done to him. He didn't handle it so well.

Back on topic. I'm a cat person and dog person. Just got a cat a couple of weeks back. She's a cool cat. She and my chocolate lab aren't getting a long too well though. My lab is find with the situation, but the cat isn't. So she stays upstairs, and he has downstairs and outside. Seems to be working well.

I pulled this video up on the tablet when I got home yesterday evening to show Shala, and as I waited for it to load, the 6pm news also brought it up. The video must have gone viral yesterday.

While we were still dating, I had rode 360 miles to Wichita Falls to be with Shala for a weekend, and her big gray cat, Oscar, decided he didn't like me taking his place on the bed. He pee'd in my open suitcase over night.

Shala & I currently have 12 cats.....all spayed or neutered. Two full time house cats are also declawed all the way around. The rest of them come and go as they please. I'm just the slave that provides feed to their food bowls.

Back