Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello from OZ

hi all.
just a line to say hello, i just joined the forum and will hopefully be a vmax owner soon.
i live in western australia, currently ride an rf900 but plan to trade it in on a jap import 1988 stock vmax.
i have been doing a fair bit of research just reading this forum and cant wait to start modding
cheers
dave

Welcome Dave, you will find everything you need for your Max right here..........Help, parts, info, carefull of that mod monkey tho...........He can send your bank account into a tailspin in a hurry!..........Looking foreward to hearing more from you...........

Welcome to all the new members! I'm currently Maxless and planning to move to Western Oz in the next few months, I may have to start importing a few bikes from the US ;-)

More Maxxes to down under, thas wot I say!

Hey all names Rob outta Taxachusetts...I am going to look at a 89 VMax with 30k and was wondering if there is any common issues that come up with these things at the year and miles?

Hey all names Rob outta Taxachusetts...I am going to look at a 89 VMax with 30k and was wondering if there is any common issues that come up with these things at the year and miles?

hey man where in MA are you, i'm in franklin.

heres an option too:
http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2261936444.html

anyways one thing u want to look out for is 2nd gear issues, make sure it stays in gear when really on the throttle, otherwise normal bike stuff. i'd really recommend the newest year you can buy as there was upgrades along the way.

hey man where in MA are you, i'm in franklin.

heres an option too:
http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2261936444.html

anyways one thing u want to look out for is 2nd gear issues, make sure it stays in gear when really on the throttle, otherwise normal bike stuff. i'd really recommend the newest year you can buy as there was upgrades along the way.

Marlboro...cool I'll take a look at that and of course the regulars...I'm lookin for a cheaper bike just for a couple seasons until I get the $$ up for a yet undecided cruiser so the wife can have this, but thanks for the link man much appreciated.

Marlboro...cool I'll take a look at that and of course the regulars...I'm lookin for a cheaper bike just for a couple seasons until I get the $$ up for a yet undecided cruiser so the wife can have this, but thanks for the link man much appreciated.

i work right in hopkinton and if I have the time could always tag along to look at a bike.

theres another guy in marlboro with an '05 which he has done up quite nicely, 'old timer' here on the forum is from worcester and a bunch of other guys from springfield area to the cape.

Awesome well it's nice to know that there are people in my area on this forum...on another for my daily d and non really in MA closest is northern NH and southern CT...but I will def throw up any questions if I can have one? Thanks for the offer for assistance too man wicked appreciated, but got a buddy of mine going with me.

Awesome well it's nice to know that there are people in my area on this forum...on another for my daily d and non really in MA closest is northern NH and southern CT...but I will def throw up any questions if I can have one? Thanks for the offer for assistance too man wicked appreciated, but got a buddy of mine going with me.

sound good. u get there and have any vmax specific questions feel free to give me a call

seven seven four, two nine two, one zero four nine

i'd really look for somethign 93+ to get the braking upgrades.

Thanks again man...and to all the others on here...if all goes well I'll probably be talkin to ya gettin some info about my new ride.

Thanks again man...and to all the others on here...if all goes well I'll probably be talkin to ya gettin some info about my new ride.

sounds good to me. just be careful hanging out around me, i've been known to infect people with the monkey.

i work right in hopkinton and if I have the time could always tag along to look at a bike.

theres another guy in marlboro with an '05 which he has done up quite nicely, 'old timer' here on the forum is from worcester and a bunch of other guys from springfield area to the cape.

AND NY, there's some really great guys just over the border in NY!! :rofl_200:

Yea clearly confused!! All I can assume is that means something like mod crazy.

Worse than that BP, much worse!! But, that will all clear up in time....welcome to the forum, probly see you out there sometime this summer....good luck on your purchase! :punk:

AND NY, there's some really great guys just over the border in NY!! :rofl_200:

Worse than that BP, much worse!! But, that will all clear up in time....welcome to the forum, probly see you out there sometime this summer....good luck on your purchase! :punk:

as long as ya ain't a Yankee fan we will get along:rofl_200:

Well when and if I get it I know I will possibly let her be for the first season then start messin and playin....but I said that about my Jeep when I owned it.

Latest posts

Back