Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I'm a new member. I bought my Vmax in May of 2009. It was my second motorcycle, and I'd only been riding for about 3 months at that point. The bike that I had been riding up till then was a '86 yx600 Radian. I loved the radian, its a quick, light, fun little bike, but it was quite a shock getting on the Vmax for the first time!

My Vmax is an '85, red. It didn't have any modifications when I bought it, but since that time I've put the Cobra slash-cut exhaust on, and added the Kuryakin iso grips with the stiletto end caps, and the Kuryakin skull mirrors.

I love the bike, and have a lot that I want to do with it. If you're interested in my plans, I've got a spreadsheet with my ideas at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnbViTQSB2jWdElyUl9Rdy1vWDdrc0xCUG8xa0xteGc&hl=en

I'm currently a college student, so funds are a very limiting factor making most of my ideas long-term before they'll actually get done.

Welcome to the forum 'Hunter'....nice list of mods you have! Bet you won't be able to stop there! :rofl_200:
Ask any questions you have, somebody will be able to help.

We like pictures, lots & lots of V Max pictures...of everything you do!!

New here, but posted in the wrong thread..Sorry, didn't see this one before i posted up..Had an '85 but sold it little over a year ago when my Gen ll came in..I do miss the old girl sometimes..The two bikes are nothing alike @ all..I posted up some pics in my profile if anyone wants to check them out..Got to luv the MAX!!

Hey Guys, new to the forum
Just purchased a 2007 with 6300 miles, in great shape...100% stock at this point (at this point:biglaugh:)
Ride to work everyday on it.
Here are a couple pics I took today.

Attachments

• DSC_8966.jpg
    DSC_8966.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_8967.jpg
    DSC_8967.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_8968.jpg
    DSC_8968.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_8969.jpg
    DSC_8969.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_8970.jpg
    DSC_8970.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_8973.jpg
    DSC_8973.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_8974.jpg
    DSC_8974.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_8976.jpg
    DSC_8976.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_8979.jpg
    DSC_8979.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey Guys, new to the forum
Just purchased a 2007 with 6300 miles, in great shape...100% stock at this point (at this point:biglaugh:)
Ride to work everyday on it.
Here are a couple pics I took today.
Welcome to our site! Excellant pictures of your '07! Don't worry about it still being stock, all you need to do is find one thing to mod and you'll get your very own mod monkey, for free!:punk:

I am working on mods today!
Going to open up the exhaust just a tad, WAY to quite!
BAD Monkey

Hello all. I have been riding for many years and recently got a VMax. I have to admit, I have been through Harleys, Crotch rockets and even a few cafe racers but this VMax takes the cake. Seems Like I have the best of several worlds.

Just wanted to say hi. I will be trolling quite a bit and get some pics of her up soon.

thanks again,
Brian
Bowling Green, KY

Hello all. Just recetly got me a Max and I love it! Been lurking around soaking up all the knowledge, what a great community!

Hello everyone, another newbie here from the UK. I havnt got a bike at the moment, but im looking at building a true fighter using a vmax engine and im on here for some info on the engine and stuff in due time.

:)

Hello everyone, another newbie here from the UK. I havnt got a bike at the moment, but im looking at building a true fighter using a vmax engine and im on here for some info on the engine and stuff in due time.

:)

WELCOME!!!!!!!

You have come to the right place:punk:

Hello to everyone

what a great site.

i live in the uk on the south coast nr Brighton West sussex
years ago i would not even look at a V Max, it was only sports bikes! head down arse up all the way, three years a go i thaught i wanted a cruser with some power. so i baught a V Max, hoping that i was doing the right thing
i had it for one year then sold it. then the following summer (last year) wished i still had it so baught another one!

so far i have uprated the front forks with springs and oil
made an exhaust system, well rear section and put some viper endcans on it.
and since reading through this site lowerd the seat last night.

this is a bike that i intend to keep for a long time as i think i have got the V max bug.
i dont look at sport bikes any more and wonder why people want them!
funny that!

Welcome m8, you just found THE best Max site on the net! I'm in the UK right now (unfortunately without Max) but usually live in Florida.
Sounds like the Mod Monkey's about to grab a good hold on 'ya, watch out LOL..

Welcome! You're gonna find this forum very helpful. I have met a lot of great people and got some great service from some of the guys here.

The Vmax is my first street bike to boot. I have high expectations for bikes now :)

Latest posts

Back