Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to say hello to all members and thank you for being so kind on this forum.
I have drag raced all kinds of vehicles since 1977 and have had great advice through many on here.
Born and raised in Texas and now live in southern california.
Vehicles are shown in the albums on my page.
So about 3 months ago i traded a 2002 buell x1 for a 1985 vmax with 10,000 miles on it. #0262 out of i don't know how many. I have always wanted one but have chosen 15-1986-87 suzuki gsxr 1100's. 1 pro stock.
I have gone through the vmax it with the help of some members and researching this site.
Most of the upgrades i picked up from this site but not exactly positive how to use all of the site correctly.
I will post before and after pics soon.

I would like to say hello to all members and thank you for being so kind on this forum.
I have drag raced all kinds of vehicles since 1977 and have had great advice through many on here.
Born and raised in Texas and now live in southern california.
Vehicles are shown in the albums on my page.
So about 3 months ago i traded a 2002 buell x1 for a 1985 vmax with 10,000 miles on it. #0262 out of i don't know how many. I have always wanted one but have chosen 15-1986-87 suzuki gsxr 1100's. 1 pro stock.
I have gone through the vmax it with the help of some members and researching this site.
Most of the upgrades i picked up from this site but not exactly positive how to use all of the site correctly.
I will post before and after pics soon.

Welcome Blackmax, Lots of drag racers here. Lots of info and advice about the Max. here's a thread to look over, on 85 vmax. You can put yours on the list

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=14872&highlight=surviving

Hey all,

I got my first motorcycle when I was a 13 year old whipper snapper :) The Vmax was released when I was a young lad of 16 years. I was instantly in love with it and been lusting after one ever since but life just zigged and zagged around the right one. Well, I finally was in the right place and found just the right one a few weeks back. Picked it up on December 27th, 2014 and can't even tell you how happy I am :) Unfortunately here in the Great White North it's too cold, snowy and ice to ride it but I did manage a quick ride around the neighbourhood... COME ON SPRING!!

My new steed is a 2005 20th Anniversary edition (1310/2000 not http that matters much :)). It's low mileage (28 K Km) and literally in showroom condition and immaculately dealer-maintained right down to the headlight bulb replacement :) Except for a Corbin seat (that I've had on bikes before and really like), a small windscreen and engine guards it is 100% factory with no mods, just the way I wanted it.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and share my joy at finding that one Vmax meant for me :)

Been lurking here for a few weeks and am looking forward to learning from some of the gurus as I tailor my Vmax to me...

Welcome Sizzler. Like you I wanted a VMAX when I first read about them 1985. I got my 1994 last June and am very happy about it.

Yeah. That sounds pretty good. I don't have to many friends to ride with. Usually just my wife andI .

Lol. We are like best friends. She loves to ride. I do get my fun times when I want to ride alone.

Latest posts

Back