• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arnold, MD. '97

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wirenut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not mine. Stumbled on Facebook.
5b86a0387f806ce2249474e74153bb87.png
f8edcf2111c3bacf7271fa5fea6a7d3d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah same bike on Craigslist listed for 1800. He's been trying to sell all season. Looks like he's moving and would cut a decent deal.

If it won't run and drive, it's worth $1000 max, in otherwise decent shape & a regular title. I normally wouldn't pay > $500 if it doesn't run, but is all there & has a title.

It's been up for awhile. First saw it back in May on CL at close to 4000. Then they had an ad on CL for a huge yard sale with the bike listed. It'll probably go cheap enough when the time comes.

I messaged them to take a look at it and got a response that they'd be at home but no address or phone number.... Must not want to get rid of it that bad. Maybe they want me to drive around lookin for a bike parked in the front yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back