• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale Selling my 97

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NixToy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It's time to sell my beautiful 97. I just don't ride it anymore. 17.5k miles. Stock internals, has tasteful & functional mods front to rear. $6k , you will not be disappointed. I'd rather see someone enjoy i

Attachments

• 20220813_081736.jpg
    20220813_081736.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Lowered front fender. Progressive springs & emulators. Braided lines. T-boost. Drag bars w/ bar-end mirrors. K&N. Frame braces. Delrin mounts. Notched & braced swingarm fits a 200, but has 180 currently. Radials, rear on a Kosman 18". LED tail & turns. Custom seat. I'm sure I've missed stuff, just ask. Most of it was done with the help of the late, great John Furbur. Also comes with all the spare parts.

1691933305333.png
Supertrapps also. Lots of desireable mods for better handling and more-sure at-speed dynamics.

Back