Back after a brief hiatus....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a day or two since I've gotten on this forum!!!

The wife and I bought a house...moved in 2 weeks ago (see pictures)
The last 2 months have been SOOOO hectic. I haven't had any time to breathe!

But...we're finally out of apartment living. And I've got a garage for myself too. That's the big thing right there. I've got a list of shit to do around the house a MILE long...and Karen wants it all done NOW. Women....sheesh.

I finally got to hand-wash my bike today for the first time since we moved to Arizona back in October. She was crying for a bath. I probably need to wash her again tomorrow, she was so filthy.

I think I've read this on here before, but do others have an issue with 1 cylinder dropping out immediately after you wash the bike? It happened to me this time, and if memory serves me correctly it's happened before. Only thing I can think of is that my cylinder head covers need a new gasket. What else could it be?

Attachments

• Eric's playroom.jpg
    Eric's playroom.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Front of the house.jpg
    Front of the house.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Backyard1.jpg
    Backyard1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 60
Gorgeous place!!! Bike looks lonely in that big garage, move her into the living room.

Gorgeous place!!! Bike looks lonely in that big garage, move her into the living room.

Hahah that would only fly if I wasn't married. She'd divorce me if I kept it in the garage.

Holy crap! You could eat off that garage floor!! Go spill some oil out there! Looks nice, and bike looks happy as well.

Welcome back. You know what's gonna happen as soon as you get through that 'house to do list'...

..the mod monkey will be knocking on your door!!!

;-)

Very nice!! Looks very comfortable. Congrats.......

There was a thread awhile back about the "diode pack" having water get into it and that kept the bike from starting. I have a simular problem and have yet to check mine.....

Welcome back.

If its just one cylinder, could it be something as simple as water in a plug cap? If so, a little WD-40 will dry it right out and some silicone spray to help prevent future moisture from getting in there. ??

Nice house.

Welcome back. You know what's gonna happen as soon as you get through that 'house to do list'...

..the mod monkey will be knocking on your door!!!

;-)

Oh hell no....she told me that as long as she has a house that she can call "hers" that I'm allowed to have all the toys I want...so bike parts are already on the "house to-do" list!!!!

Very nice , never seen a garage that clean before. Show us a pic in 3 weeks. :clapping:

The floor is still as clean, but the rest of the garage looks normal now. Things on the walls, things lining the floors around the walls...2 cars and a bike barely fit in there right now.

Very nice!! Looks very comfortable. Congrats.......

There was a thread awhile back about the "diode pack" having water get into it and that kept the bike from starting. I have a simular problem and have yet to check mine.....

Welcome back.

The bike starts...just doesn't like to run on all 4 cylinders.

If its just one cylinder, could it be something as simple as water in a plug cap? If so, a little WD-40 will dry it right out and some silicone spray to help prevent future moisture from getting in there. ??

Nice house.

I need to re-tune the bike still, and I'm almost positive I'll need new plugs. I might just get new plug wires/caps while I'm at it and change it all at once.

I need to re-tune the bike still, and I'm almost positive I'll need new plugs. I might just get new plug wires/caps while I'm at it and change it all at once.

might as well get COPs eh bud?

The mod monkey does a good enough job on his own...he doesn't need your help! LOL
Congradulations, nice looking house and pool. :thumbs up:
The mod monkey has many under his spell and when the Boss Mod Monkey get reports of possible mods not moving along fast enough he orders in extra help. where he gets the reports from no one knows for sure, but the down low is that he's written a app for that.:confused2:
It also sounds like you have a killer deal that your mod list is on the Honey Do list and the BMM is pleased, so you may granted extra time to get mods underway. But, as a word of caution, do not dally to long, or the consequences will have to reckoned with.

I think Chandler is really close to the relatives in Tempe so maybe will have to meet up when I get down there one of these years. Always liked that you have about 2 minutes worth of mowing to do since grace is pretty scarce down there. Nice looking place!

Sean

The mod monkey does a good enough job on his own...he doesn't need your help! LOL

Just wait until Dannymax sends his troop of "Ninja Mod Monkeys" down to your house!! They came and trained my Mod Kong and there wasn't a damn thing I could do as I didn't know that they were here until they were already gone:rofl_200:

Back