bar snake?????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
is anyone using a bar snake thinking of using one do to the solid mounts i put in just like to know how well they work and the best place to buy one.
Chris:ummm:

Read in some bike mag that they work well.
Can't remember which mag maybe Motorcyclist
or Rider, possibly Roadbike.
Chris

One of the members here posted about it on a 1500 mile ride and if I remember correctly he said it was one of the best things he could do for the bike.

I always use the small lead buckshot. Works great and is a lot cheaper. Since it fills the bar completely and is heavier, I think it dampens vibrations about as well as they can be. Just have to be careful installing or you WILL have a mess.....

i read some stories about the snake saying it work well and some saying not so well thats why i want hands on opinions. the lead shot sounds like it works i heard another guy using lead sinkers i guess weight is the key.
Chris

I have flanders drag bar on my bike. And put a bar snake in it last year. In my case it made a hell of a differance a lot less Vib Well worth the investment.

Back