Best thing to use as a barsnake ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale Walker holeshot perfomance sells a bar snake for a Vmax. it works great it was my firts offical mod in 06

I filled my stock bar with silicon caulk, thought it would dampen some vibs, didn't really notice a change.

Next time I will just buy the snake and be done with it.

I got some bar end weights and I do notice less vibs now.

http://www.hvmp.com/universal.htm

I got the 14.2oz.

I've used the smallest lead buckshot and it works great. Fills every part of the bars and is heavy and dense enough to really dampen vibes. Just have to be careful or you could wind up with a bunch on the floor and they are really hard to pick up!! :biglaugh:

That does sound like a lot of added weight tho!

What about that guy that sells them online - high density thingy that some people swear by?
I can't remember the name...

I guess I would try sand too, it's cheap (or even free if you're near the beach or desert), pretty dense and should do a great job.

What about that guy that sells them online - high density thingy that some people swear by?

I guess I would try sand too, it's cheap (or even free if you're near the beach or desert), pretty dense and should do a great job.

What? BARSNAKE? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...qpg2SQF4HoKiJx_1w&sig2=n4h2DJyyiTZu41_O9M_U_A

You so funny... :clapping:

right ok I knew it was something stupidly simple...

:icon_rolleyes::red ass::doh::doh::doh:

haha i thought u were just messing around!

Latest posts

Back