Better pics of the fresh paint

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
better pics
burplemax2.jpg

burplemax3.jpg

burplemax4.jpg

burplmax1.jpg

Very nice ,and the color couldnt be better!:punk:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 22
I think it's a ghost:rofl_200:

I did it.

House of Kolors Candy's, I almost went with candy cherry
The color I have now is a HoK called Euro Red. It's bright but it's a little orangish and not enough clear on it. The guy I had paint it was doing it as a return favor for helping to build his garage. They didn't have anyone that could do the layout work and wern't sure how to do all the framing. It worked out ok b/c I didn't have the $'s to hire somebody.
Next paint job will be with a professional and it will be much better.

wait until the customer gets his red parts installed. I am sure you will like the red we chose. We do have some very intense blues (and other colors too).

Sean

The color I have now is a HoK called Euro Red. It's bright but it's a little orangish and not enough clear on it. The guy I had paint it was doing it as a return favor for helping to build his garage. They didn't have anyone that could do the layout work and wern't sure how to do all the framing. It worked out ok b/c I didn't have the $'s to hire somebody.
Next paint job will be with a professional and it will be much better.

Check the red color of my previous SV650S. I really loved that unique Antares Red.

Attachments

• SV650S.jpg
    SV650S.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SV650S2..JPG
    SV650S2..JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back