Bought a V-max , new to the family

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluv2fly

Reaction score
I bought a 1985 yamaha v-max with 21,000 miles on it. The bike is in excellent condition and has a kerker single exhaust, dynojet kit, and uni filter. Look forward to lots of years of riding.

Welcome! I would replace the uni filter with either K&N or stock. Uni's are known to burn. :)

I bought a 1985 yamaha v-max with 21,000 miles on it. The bike is in excellent condition and has a kerker single exhaust, dynojet kit, and uni filter. Look forward to lots of years of riding.

Post up some pictures in your gallery.

Welcome to the neighborhood :punk::punk::punk: And by that I mean both here, and our South East Idaho Vmaxes!

Welcome mate! Let's see her! None of those cell phone pics either. We want HQ ones!

yup - lets see the lil' lady! It'a always neat to see the before and after pics...

I am working on an extensive before and after version of my lil lady.

I guess she ain't so lil' he he
________
Torneo

Last edited:
I love seeing all the new Idaho Maxes popping up! Welcome to the coolest group online (I may be a little bit biased). There's a LOT of great folks here to help if you need it.

Latest posts

Back