Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im ready,mables ready,projects tested & ready,laptops charged & ready.:th_image003:Im excited,all those maxers & maxs at one time:th_image003:

Re: " brownie run " 2010

WELL EVERYTHING'S POLISHED , NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS CLEAN " MY HELMET " AND I'M READY TO GO ! .... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
" HELMETS " CLEAN , I'M READY TO GO ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

.....and then from Montreal to Glens Falls NY for a chicken wrap a month later!!

Don't listen to this guy 06Maximus, he's a riding machine!! What he says "ain't that far" is a week long marathon for the rest of us!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Sorry to hear things are going sour Ro, but certainly understand! Still hoping it works out tho. :punk:

what, who......me!!!!!!!:whistlin:

well gotta have the sour to enjoy the sweet, T-13 hrs and counting, it aient over yet :boxing00:

Re: " brownie run " 2010

Clothes, Timmy....clothes!! Don't forget to wear fuckin' clothes!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
ALL OF MY CLOTHES ARE AT YOUR HOUSE ! ... :confused2: ... I'LL JUST PUT THEM ON WHEN I GET THERE ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Started to Pack the Bike Bags..Going to Pack 6 dozen Brownies..well 7, be one short by the time I get there, with Brian and Kyle sharing and all.

Tim, You UPS ed your gear...Smart man....Hehe...:clapping:

OK.....

I am at work for my last shift before the Brownie Run......chomping at the bit as they say.......

This is going to be a long shift:bang head:

300 miles into the trip,so far so good, but hot. I'm leaving my sisters this morning to meet up with Jim and then Trevor for bike night.
I''ll be off early to meet Chris and then Kyle and the rest of the gang at Danny's.
I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'll! Weather looks good too! Woo Hoo!:punk:

300 miles into the trip,so far so good, but hot. I'm leaving my sisters this morning to meet up with Jim and then Trevor for bike night.
I''ll be off early to meet Chris and then Kyle and the rest of the gang at Danny's.
I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'll! Weather looks good too! Woo Hoo!:punk:

Everybody stay safe and I'll see y'all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT:eusa_dance::punk:

Hey Rick,
Bring the "plexiglass man's" contact info with you to Dan's. I gotta call this guy for sure. Thanks.

Just loaded up my new gear Bags, Decent to tell you the truth. Easy on and off. Tons of room, 4 hooks and its in my hand with a cool carrying handle. Water proof covers came with the setup to boot. Gassing looks tricky, Nope, 2 hooks in front and it flips back and out of the way. Great clearance for the exhaust.

Top comes off and you can use just the bags. Or just the top alone, seems versatile. Will update after the run on the Hold up and general use. My buddy has the same setup and loves them.

Picture085.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Bill Kratzenburg and myself are halfway there...We left early and are in Williamsport,Pa. staying at Fairfield Marriot. See you guys in the afternoon Mike

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!:eusa_dance:

It's all coming together:punk:

Chris are your saddlebags on backwards??! never seen em mounted pointy side forward....

Latest posts

Back