Buying a 2018

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long have you been out of the Finger Lakes? Did you know Ron, who's had a Gen II VMax & lives around there, maybe Canandaigua? I met him at Daytona (at Boxxenstopp) years-ago, he rides 'with enthusiasm.'

Like they did with the 1987 no-USA model year, I think they will bring-back the Gen II after a year, "due-to unprecedented demand." The only thing that would argue-against this would be stopping sales in all-other markets, which I doubt is going to be the case, though I haven't seen the press release.

How long have you been out of the Finger Lakes? Did you know Ron, who's had a Gen II VMax & lives around there, maybe Canandaigua? I met him at Daytona (at Boxxenstopp) years-ago, he rides 'with enthusiasm.'

Like they did with the 1987 no-USA model year, I think they will bring-back the Gen II after a year, "due-to unprecedented demand." The only thing that would argue-against this would be stopping sales in all-other markets, which I doubt is going to be the case, though I haven't seen the press release.

About 4 years ago we moved down to SC. I don't recall meeting him..... I'm terrible with names. Yeah they might skip a year, and try to do something to meet the new euro emissions, isn't that what they did with the first gen? That's why the v boost tubes are different.

I think the 1985 didn't meet the noise reg's which is why they re-configured the exhaust & intake. Changes on one side dictated changes on the other side.

Latest posts

Back