Buying a ZRX1200R- How does it compare to the VMAX I have?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cannot beat the sound of the VMAX with a 4 into 1 Kerker, the VGAS carbs make for an even more visceral experience! I just got a Go-Pro and this was the first video I was able to take on it, this is what owning a VMAX is all about! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/P8DmMLKstK8

Hey John, you need to angle that camera upwards...I was subconsciously trying to look up while watching your video...

Hey John, you need to angle that camera upwards...I was subconsciously trying to look up while watching your video...

I know, that was literally my first attempt at using my new Go-Pro! I will try to do better in the future, but you can STILL hear the exhaust note pretty clearly, until you get upwards of 70 mph and it starts degrading somewhat.

I sure wished I could keep this 1100 I have. I just dont have the funds. I took it for a nice little 50 mile jaunt yesterday morning and had a blast. It dont have the attitude or sound of the max but its smooth and comfortable and corners well. It actually did not hurt my back like my max

Latest posts

Back