Bye Bye, Beetle Back..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaTownV-Max

Reaction score
This is the last pic of my bike with the Chameleon paint- I started sanding it off tonight. This shot almost makes me feel bad for trashing it, but not enough to stop me! Please standby while we remake this V-Max in a whole new style..

photo-16.jpg

sweet pic, dude!

it will be cool to see the redo, but this is awesome to have ;]

That looks like my DuPont Chrome illusions paint. Exactly.
Expensive paint.

Unless it is chipped, scratched or dented, why not just sell it and get some painter tins? That stuff is impossible to touch isn't it? Plus I know the stuff ain't cheap.

Too late boys. As you get to know me, you will learn that though it is a questionable approach, I'm one of those "Ready, Fire, Aim" kind of guys..

I'm not afraid to admit, I'm not man enough to ride around on a Rainbow Purpified V-Max. Sorry boys. Trust me, this pic makes it look about 10000x better than it does in person 99% of the time.

The new color theme will be really fun and cool too, have no fear

what color next?

i've been thinking about doing a set of tins. that look like Eddie van halens guitar.
then call it the "flying Vmax"

Too late boys. As you get to know me, you will learn that though it is a questionable approach, I'm one of those "Ready, Fire, Aim" kind of guys..

I'm not afraid to admit, I'm not man enough to ride around on a Rainbow Purpified V-Max. Sorry boys. Trust me, this pic makes it look about 10000x better than it does in person 99% of the time.

I hear ya clucking big chicken... :eusa_dance:

NO WAY NO HOW I would ride a rainbow bike. Plus it's a bit too '90s for my taste.

Can't wait to see the new look.

Chris

"Go, Set, Ready" works well for some people, too... unless you're at the track and then these funny red light things come on... :confused2:

funny coincidence that this is my post 123... heh

Thanks guys, I know, that pic really sells the Chameleon paint but like I said, in person- not as cool. I'm keeping mum about the new color scheme but trust me it's gonna be really fun. I've been spray bombing and powdercoating my rigs for a little while now and usually each new project comes out a little better than the last.. I'm doing a combination this time of home brew painting setup and some professional wrapping technology done by my friend Brian Gerrard of Imagecraft inc.

http://www.imagecraftinc.com/index.htm

I have plans for the seat, too. Another area where I'm lucky to have some friends in low places.

Every comment made about that paint has always been positive for me. People walk around it a few times to see all the colors.

Except for my buddy after I spanked his stock 99. He calls it the prince mobile. :biglaugh:

Back