Can I get a grip?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get grips for the vmax? I see the foam black and chrome ones on ebay but are they any good? I would prefer something nice than foam...

Any suggestions?

I run stockers... I don't know why but anything else looks odd to me... I know... I'm weird...

I also like the thickness of them.

I run a set of Pro Grips. They are a sport bike style but I like them(short hands not great for big cruiser grips). You can probably use just about any style you want as long as they are for a 7/8 bar.

I run stockers... I don't know why but anything else looks odd to me... I know... I'm weird...

I also like the thickness of them.

oddly enough, i completely agree!

How tough is the install? Looks pretty simple and with morley sending me new upper cables might as well go all out.

Abe

I use compressed air to inflate them and then slide on. With the stockers I'll have to step back and punt. Probably a bit of anaerobic adhesive will work for them.

Where can i get some stocker style grips without the stocker price ?

Sean?

I have a left side one i might be willing to part with. i was holding on to it to do donuts for my bar ends with tho...

They're not a bad price from Gary McCoy... He's where I bought all my parts from.

He's in the VMF links page.

Chris

Actually, I just got some grips in for my father - in - laws bike and actually think I really like them. They are flame pattern (though others are available) and have the optional hand rests that I got from Kuryakyn.

Keep in mind I am a distributor for them now too so better price then retail most of the time. I think I even have a set of them on hand but think they are the ISO version (still nice).

Sean

Actually, I just got some grips in for my father - in - laws bike and actually think I really like them. They are flame pattern (though others are available) and have the optional hand rests that I got from Kuryakyn.

Keep in mind I am a distributor for them now too so better price then retail most of the time. I think I even have a set of them on hand but think they are the ISO version (still nice).

Sean

How much for a set Mr. Morley? Can you post some pics or a link. I want to order some asap.

Abe

Just ordered some of these bad boys from Morley....

01687-VMAX.jpg

Back