CARROZZERIA wheel thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIG NEWS!
****UPDATE**** These wheels are going to be made available sooner then anticipated! The wheels should hit the warehouse on or about Feb 18th. There will still be some time needed for the final prep and coloration but this is far sooner then we anticipated (which is good news). If you are interested in a set don't just sit and watch! Get that set purchased and paid for!
That's great news Sean! I wanted(but could not afford) these wheels first time around and was not happy that they went out of production for our Vmax's. Thanks to Sean they are back in a limited run, with a can't-be-beat introductory price! Radials here I come!

Got a few tires in to prepare for the arrival of the new wheels!

Sean

Attachments

• New Shinko Tires.jpg
    New Shinko Tires.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 64
Anyone looking to sell their rear wheel now then? I'm in market for one, however, I can't afford to buy the double set right now. Sean already has my money for the trans mod lol....

If you have an 18 inch rear wheel for sale let me know. Either [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks in advance. It might help offset the cost of those wicked looking Carrs..... wish I had more money lol.

Thanks and sorry for hi jacking the thread.

Only a couple of days left for the "intro" special. We'll still have sets but the price is going up. To get the intro price just get in contact with me and we'll work it out!

Sean

man, I really like those titanium grey's and the satin blacks. Don't know if I could actually afford buying a set of these but if Santa would please remember me for 2012, I'd surely be grateful....

LOL, the first wheels have made it to the customers! Get your order in! There should be plenty to make a year or two but they have been selling well so don't wait longer then you need to!

Wheels are starting to arrive!

Attachments

• Red Carrozzerias.jpg
    Red Carrozzerias.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 84
Sean, what's the final price for the set up above? Everything ready to bolt up when received.

The current price of that exact set:
$2250 Red Anodized Carrozzeria Wheels Shipped to Me
$180 Metzler ME880 120/70-18 - Front Tire
$260 Metzler 200/50-18 - Rear Tire
$15 Shipping to me from the warehouse for tires
$60 ($30 each) - for mount/balance work
$N/C Exchanged - Install speedo drive parts, Spacer bushings, Thrust Washers, and Splined Drive
$20 (3) Seals
$50 (18) Chrome Rotor Bolts
$80 Additional Shipping for mounted wheels/tires to customer

My Carrozzeria's arrived yesterday! :punk: They look awesome and man are they L I G H T!
Now waiting on swingarm to finish up this year's mod makeover on Redbone!:clapping:

My Carrozzeria's arrived yesterday! :punk: They look awesome and man are they L I G H T!
Now waiting on swingarm to finish up this year's mod makeover on Redbone!:clapping:

Shoot us some pics when they are mounted.

Amazingly light! I would put them on par with carbon wheels

Brian, finished welding on the shock mount for the offset bracket use yesterday. Just need to finish up the brake mount and get it coated! I am thinking we are going to make a custom set of nuts for the shock lower mounting to also double as the spools. Should be pretty cool what we plan to do.

Sean

Amazingly light! I would put them on par with carbon wheels

Brian, finished welding on the shock mount for the offset bracket use yesterday. Just need to finish up the brake mount and get it coated! I am thinking we are going to make a custom set of nuts for the shock lower mounting to also double as the spools. Should be pretty cool what we plan to do.

Sean

I'll bite ....... how LIGHT are they ?
I was just judging when I pulled them out of the box, checking back to the first post on this thread here is the informatioin Sean offered up:
Wheel Information:

Front
Old 33 lbs: Stock rim, ME 880 110/90-18
New 29lbs: Carr, Avon Cobra 130/70-18 Even with a much bigger tire I still lost 4lbs (Edit - I normally suggest a 120/70-18)

Rear
Old 41lbs: Stock rim ME 880 170/80-15
New 33lbs: Carr, Avon Cobra 180/55-18 (Edit - A 200/50-18 will also fit on a modified swingarm)

The Specs per Carrozzeria:
Super Light Weight 9.5 lbs (front), 14.7 lbs (rear)

Shoot us some pics when they are mounted.
Well do sir! Many pictures from taking out of the box to installation how-to then onto the gratuitous overkill on the pictures, you know "...with the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one...":biglaugh:

Back