Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome to come get parts but I dont think you wanna be around me. I made it up this morning long enough to go get some boxes so I could ship Sean & TwistedMax stuff to them & I am wiped out again.

Did you put a note on all of it, to wear gloves or spray it ALL with lysol when they get it? lol

Chris

OK I let the southern gang know to see if they can represent!
We would get an early start because they seem to like to get home before the streetlights come on. I am the opposite and usually the straggler. Of course I have no kids and a easy job. Feb 20th. Got it. Looking forward to seeing fresh meat. Maybe a Maxgasser for anyone to try out.

Thank you Kyle:punk:, but your well being is more important then the centerstand, it could have waited,thanks again for the effort:punk:

Patmax, that would be great.............. Geting the MAXGASSER some southern sun!Thanks:biglaugh:

Kyle is one of those not so rare people here on this site who does what he says. Even with a good excuse... People here are great...

The rest of the world can KMA. Too many Slackers out there. Not talking about anyone here with a similar screen name...:rofl_200:

I usually start these tech days at 11 am so it gives me a little time to clean out the garage in the morning & run to the store if I forget any thing but I know there are some people coming from a little farther out this time so yall give me some input on rather yall would like to start it earlier.

Sending ya all the good vibes from all the way east my friend - get well soon!

I don't recall how I heard this information but maybe someone here can shed some light on it. Scientist have hypothsized that AIDS may have developed from humans having relations with monkeys in some African country. I had no idea the Mod monkey visited Kyle recently. Must be that hippie paint job he's laying down that brought upon his health decline. Just putting it out there. Coincidence? Only the MM knows for sure.

Ya know, It was either that or from eatin Monkey Brains...:rofl_200:Kyle does a lot of cookin on the Grill.:biglaugh:

So PATMAX, will you make Tech Day? I'd really like to meet some of you South Florida Riders... You all need to let Kyle know what time's good to start if you're coming. I think you are the farthest ones out there. If it starts earlier, you can be headed back earlier too. Hope to see you there..

PS: I also heard that it was from a CIA Experiment that got loose...:ummm:

I don't recall how I heard this information but maybe someone here can shed some light on it. Scientist have hypothsized that AIDS may have developed from humans having relations with monkeys in some African country. I had no idea the Mod monkey visited Kyle recently. Must be that hippie paint job he's laying down that brought upon his health decline. Just putting it out there. Coincidence? Only the MM knows for sure.
There are Mod Monkeys every where around here they just usually have me working on some one elses bike.LOL On a second note liks SPec Ops 13 said let me know if yall would like to start this before 11 if yall are coming that way yall could get back home before yall turn into a pumkin.

Well, I just got back from my city's Bike night and out of several hundred bikes, not one stinkin Vmax showed up! I even drove my car with some MG seats and none of our guys show! Slackasses I swear. So, I was unable
to get any confirmations of Tech day attendees. Sorry Kyle, let
go to Burger King if they show up. The burgers are great and all but I'd show primarily for the comradery and the bikes! Sorta anxious to meet you mid state brothers. Maybe they are getting ready Daytona? I'll keep my nose
to the ground and see what I sniff out. Patmax

Kyle, I don't know if Gary from the reloading shop will come but, I'll call or go see him next week. He said he didn't want to come in a cage and doesn't have the bike yet.

I'll try to bring Earl so we can sway him toward VMax's. He's on a 1200 Sportster right now and looking at Crotch Rockets.

Maybe see you later in the day, today. Hope to any way..

Dave

I'm in, got the new tires mounted yesterday! "160 mile round trip is no problem". Any decision on when you would like to start the day?

Bill

PATMAX needs to chime in on the time to start the day. I think he has the longest drive from South Florida. Depends on what time he wants to be able to get home...

I'm in, got the new tires mounted yesterday! "160 mile round trip is no problem". Any decision on when you would like to start the day?

Bill
Like Spec Ops said lets see if Patmax chimes in & has a preferance. It does not matter to me. I have been cleaning on teh garage & rearanging for a week so there is not a whole lot of cleaning left to do.

Latest posts

Back