Check Out these Mods!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
WOW!! They are getting creative....um I think.
I fpound this site looking at chopper VMAX's and Im a little rusty on my espanol but any way here are a couple of pics...the site is
http://debates.motos.coches.net/showthread.php?t=9769

1192.jpg

chopper-max.jpg

index.4.gif

you'd almost wonder if the middle one was a venture?

you'd almost wonder if the middle one was a venture?
I know huh?? I looked at that bike for like 5 minutes trying to figure that out.:ummm:
I think one of the most interesting things on that bike is why they added a spoiler to the front under the radiator like they did....I dont get it.

I know huh?? I looked at that bike for like 5 minutes trying to figure that out.:ummm:
I think one of the most interesting things on that bike is why they added a spoiler to the front under the radiator like they did....I dont get it.

That's the radiator - not sure how well it would work tho?

the fat tire one is the only one that remotely appeals to me.

if you're crippled, the trike keeps you riding. I'm not physically crippled.

interesting stuff though.

heard from CaptainKyle?

the fat tire one is the only one that remotely appeals to me.

if you're crippled, the trike keeps you riding. I'm not physically crippled.

interesting stuff though.

heard from CaptainKyle?
From what he told me he should be there and relaxing with family having a good time. I havent called him yet Ill ring him tomorrow. I know how it is coming off a hard drive trip like that and for the first 8 hrs of being out of the truck I want nothing more than beer food and sleep in that order:punk::punk:

Back