CL wtf...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, the tube comes with it.:thumbs up::whistlin:

Duh, that's why the price is high. Everyone knows how expensive tubes are.

Since it has a tube, it probably came off a spoked rim, which means it came from a Hardly, and Hardly riders tend to ingest large amounts of Officially Licensed and Endorsed Kool-Aid(tm), which is proven to cause someone to grossly over-value everything.

Some Harley guy will grab that and think he got a deal on it, just the the $20,000 he paid for his 55 hp, 80 year old technology bike.

I suggest everyone makes an appointment to go see it.

:rofl_200: Yeah, for 3:00 on Friday!! Or request pics, or the tire code to determine manufacture date, etc., etc.

Hell, I got a pair o' Shinko's with a lot less miles than that that I'd gladly GIVE to someone!!..............sorry, no tubes! :biglaugh:

I'm sure we all have a set of tires we would like to trade him, I bet my cord showing Shinkos are worth $25!
Don't laugh, they do still hold air, no tube needed!!!
rofl_200.gif

lol fuckin awesome, might have to call him and fuck with him today

BUT, it is on a Vulcan 500. It can't have worn much more then 1/3rd of the tire.

:rofl_200: Yeah, for 3:00 on Friday!! Or request pics, or the tire code to determine manufacture date, etc., etc.

Hell, I got a pair o' Shinko's with a lot less miles than that that I'd gladly GIVE to someone!!..............sorry, no tubes! :biglaugh:

Awesome
this tool left his #, 315-829-2248, in an effort to sell this rare and desireable example of motorcyle memorabilia.
I'm gonna sign up to check out this item as I feel I can't live without it. Since I am trying for 3 on friday I can only hope Rockatansky doesn't buy it out from under me.
Next step is to ask about date code, exacting tread measurements, and wilingness to deal on price so that I don't waste anyones time. Surely if this person knew I was working on a concours restoration of 500 Vulcan they would jack up the price another 5 or 10 bucks.

$20 isn't actually that much to ship a tire. (leaving out what the tire is worth at the moment)!

Back