climate change

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now....THAT'S pretty darn interesting! Hopefully full disclosure will lock down yet another 'honey-hole' of endless taxpayer money.

WAIT....you mean that everything that the government says isnt true?????

LOL...it is funny, from what Ive seen this hasnt been on mainstream media....or did I just miss it?

Last edited:
In the last day or so I heard that the coldest place in the US was in west end of the U.P. of Michigan. Yeah climate change is alive and well, I wish Gore would come on up to enjoy our balmy wearther. I'm sure he could really promote the sale of carbon credits around here!
January 2014 Upper Michigan was ‘coldest’ spot on the globe in January

Gore is to busy counting his millions he made by lying to all of us to come see you just like all the rest of the politicians they all there just to get rich and lying is the easy way for them:bang head::bang head:

-23C here this morning and I am not liking it.

-42C would be brutal!

Put in a 12 hr working day in -44°F (right in the ballpark with -42°C) up in the Adirondacks once.

Was certain my trucks wouldn't start, allowing me to stay nice & warm in the Hilton bar....but no...bastards fired right up...:bang head:

There was no mention of 'global warming' that day I'll tell ya....

We've had several days at -30* this year and it been a while since it was warmer than 20* for more than a day, something like before Christmas! Early January there was a stretch of 10 or so days of around -20*. The possibility of it staying cold/ colder since Lake Superior is frozen over (actually all the great lakes are over 90% frozen) we have no warm water body (relatively) to warm up the air. On the other hand, with the lakes freezing over it turns off the lake effect snows so hopefully (mercifully maybe?) a lot less shoveling will need to be done!:biglaugh: With close to 200 inches of snow this winter I've had enough snow shoveling thank-you!

Gore is to busy counting his millions he made by lying to all of us to come see you just like all the rest of the politicians they all there just to get rich and lying is the easy way for them:bang head::bang head:

Well you know....most of those millions are from where he created the internet..:rofl_200:

Well you know....most of those millions are from where he created the internet..:rofl_200:

Regardless of who created the I-net, Gore has certainly done his part in helping it grow - after all, look at the millions upon millions of posts made since then stating how incredibly STOOPID everyone thinks he is.:ummm:

Latest posts

Back