Hello from Switzerland

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVR13

Reaction score
Hi folks
I live in Central-Switzerland. I sold my last Euro-Max near 30 years ago. Since last week, I'm proud owner of a black US-Import VMax, built 1996.
During the winter time I want to make a few subtle changes and also carry out the necessary service work. Next spring I will start my new VMax adventure. :)
The green one was a EuroMax without V-Boost, the black one is the US-Max, I bought last week.
EuroMax.JPGVMAX0.jpg

Gruezi and welcome.

Central Switzerland, is this the german or french part or neither of them?

Central Switzerland is german part. Ähem... Sorry; Swiss-German! ;)
Got ya. Have been in Bussigny and Vevey a couple to times, but Business Trips. But not anymore since 2014, but I know, this is the french part.

And, my German is way better than my English, but Swiss German is a tough bullet. ;)

Hi folks
I live in Central-Switzerland. I sold my last Euro-Max near 30 years ago. Since last week, I'm proud owner of a black US-Import VMax, built 1996.
During the winter time I want to make a few subtle changes and also carry out the necessary service work. Next spring I will start my new VMax adventure. :)
The green one was a EuroMax without V-Boost, the black one is the US-Max, I bought last week.
View attachment 90788View attachment 90789

hoi TVR13, ich bin schwiizer und wone in Lusaka Zambia, han es 88er model. was fuer en tvr haesch? willkomme im verein, Erich

Back