colour of your scoops? (yes I'm Canadian, eh!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the stock brushed alum with the black bottom

gotta have some contrast to the black

and i dont like the chrome bling bling look

chrome on the scoops make them look like chromed plastic and look chinzy to me

Oh, I'm sorry!! Being long stem they stick up a ways further than stock and I've thought some may find it a touch weird. I wasn't wigging or nothing like that...............enough said!!:worthy:

I really prefer the black bar ends but just can't bring myself to take my eyes off the road to look down, makes me very uncomfortable.

I got it now, (takes awhile sometimes) Thought you meant the rabbit ear antenna thing having similarity with the long stem mirror thing......................!

i actually had to look back once u said that to notice they were indeed longer than stock!

yea the bar-ends are a bit different but fine once u get used to it... no worries danny! wouldn't want to insult the br commander!

i actually had to look back once u said that to notice they were indeed longer than stock!

yea the bar-ends are a bit different but fine once u get used to it... no worries danny! wouldn't want to insult the br commander!

Never took it that way Garrett....here brother...have a brownie!!:biglaugh:

I think he was complimenting you... :confused2:

I've kept my scoops stock as I think it's a nice offset to all the other black I have. To much black IMO makes a bikes lines disappear.

4Gasm.........bike's lookin - N I C E !:punk:

edit; I went with chrome, then tried the black chrome, then after the tank wrap, back to chrome....matches my exhaust.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back