comfort mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone mentioned windshields... VERY good to have on longer trips. I would think this could be even more helpful if your taller, to block more wind from hitting your taller frame. (I'm a short bastard, and it helps me)
Some will force you to relocate the turn signals though. I will have to be doing that with my Malibu windshield I bought.

Another mod I feel would be excellent would be some sort of throttle lock to allow you to give your right hand a break. This is very important for me, because of my carpel tunnel.

yeah i do get that pain in my wrist from constantly holding the throttle since on the max when you let off it slows down quite abruptly on a motor that torque

yeah i do get that pain in my wrist from constantly holding the throttle since on the max when you let off it slows down quite abruptly on a motor that torque

Practice with it... I imagine if you have the throttle in hand when you let it off, you should be able to hold that throttle steady when you disengage the lock. I am hoping my Vista Cruise will be in tomorrow. I am gonna need it, where as I will be riding from Maine to Baltimore and back this summer.

EDIT:
The Vista Cruise is in already. I did not expect it here until tomorrow, or possibly Monday even.

Last edited:
Back