Concealed Carry Weapons, Firearm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that aren't aware, the "Bone Collector" is just a branding thing. There is a hunting show called the Bone Collector with Michael Waddell as the host. S&W is just offering a gun with the logo.

S&W offers the same gun, without the Bone Collector branding as well.

That and the 460XVR are what I would call a "crew served weapon"
170280_01_md.jpg

Funny... I bought my first pistol from my dad, it was an AMT Hardballer. My second pistol I bought new through my uncle, who at the time was a dealer. It was a Jennings .22 in nickle satin. .

HAHAHAH, I've always wanted a AMT Hardballer, AND I have a Jenning 22. No problems with mine, I carry CCI Stinger hps in it, just make sure you hit em in the head. .

Cool, untill now Ive never herd of any other AMT Hardballers. Always thought it was a low production gun. Not many of them around. I guess I could google it, ha. haha.

If I remember right, they had a .30 carbine. Expensive guns, but I always heard they were well made.

I used to Open Carry while stationed and riding in Colorado. It was expected. Even to go shopping that way was somewhat normal..

Spec

One thing I don't care for about open carry - you're liable to be the first one shot (at) by the bag guys. Well, that and making sure your holster matches your shoes. Can't be gauche, can we? :biglaugh:

One thing I don't care for about open carry - you're liable to be the first one shot (at) by the bag guys. Well, that and making sure your holster matches your shoes. Can't be gauche, can we? :biglaugh:

Tom, do you mean the bag boys in the supermarket line????
I've never had one of them shoot at me......:ummm:

There has never been a verifiable case of that happening.
Only has happened to LEOs.

Well, that and making sure your holster matches your shoes. Can't be gauche, can we?
biglaugh.gif

Like a an invitatation to a 'western' wedding i once seen.

"Western clothes required. Weapons optional, but should be color-coordinated."

:rofl_200:

Shot my new little Taurus today. All I have to say is wow, great fighting gun. I put 145 rounds through it 115 gain from Seliier and Belilt, and Winshester, some Federal 147 grain hydrashocks ans some124 grain federal rounds. Never skipped a beat. It shot about 3 inches low at 15 yards when using standard sighting (ie front and back sites, pumpkin on a post) so head shots on a b27 target ended up being throat shots and center of chest came out to diaphragm area, lethal shot either way. BUT when i went into fight mode front site only it was spot on! I love this gun, only 350 more rounds with out a miss and i will feel comfortable carrying it. Side not also took the 30.06 to check the site in, little to the left but not enough to matter on a deer. and off hand was almost as tight as bench at 50 yards (indoor range) but man my shoulder is hurtin.

I'm back in business and didn't know it. I had applied to renew my C&R a couple plus months ago. It never came and was I wondering if big bro had something cook'n on me. Yes, I am one who doesn't fully trust Uncle Sugar. Dunno why.:ummm: Anyway, yesterday, here was a big envelope on my dresser. I asked ma what was in it. She said it was my license, that it had been on my computer table for about a month. It came in with a Cabelas mag. I remember that cause I took the mag to work. The envelope was underneath it. upside down. Here, I was about to call up and see what was the prob they had with me.:biglaugh:

I love my glock 27, I carry it all the time with an extra mag and tactical flashlight. Once the colder weather comes and I can wear a jacket or sweater I still prefer my USP Compact in 45. I have been running into an issue with the glock when I am dropping the mag during a tactical reload the bottom of the clip is hitting the lower portion of my palm and not dropping, working on getting this resolved but I really like that pistol.

EvilD I also love my Remington 700 BDL in 30.06, one of the best rifles I have! Looking for a 22-250 next for shooting coyotes.

I love my glock 27, I carry it all the time with an extra mag and tactical flashlight. Once the colder weather comes and I can wear a jacket or sweater I still prefer my USP Compact in 45. I have been running into an issue with the glock when I am dropping the mag during a tactical reload the bottom of the clip is hitting the lower portion of my palm and not dropping, working on getting this resolved but I really like that pistol.

EvilD I also love my Remington 700 BDL in 30.06, one of the best rifles I have! Looking for a 22-250 next for shooting coyotes.
How about a Savage Model 340 in 222 for $200? I know a guy that is liquidating all his fathers stuff. I got primers from him for $12/1000, picked up 4 differnt half cans of powder for $15/all and he has a few other things. He also has a S&W 629 ported 8 3/4" 44 mag for $400

That's too bad, evil. Wish you lived close by. Dunno exactly what area you are at. I don't have the money either. My problem is I have too good a credit. That's sad. It isn't how much one has in assets. It's how good one's credit rating is. I have to watch it or I could go hoots up. At least Egore's carbon credit thing went totally hoots up here in the states. What a dumb @$$. I hope Tipper takes his butt to the cleaners.... twice.

Latest posts

Back