Creadence Clearwater Revisited

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxist

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen the band Creadence Clearwater Revisited play? They have a couple of original CCR band members. I saw Journey without Steve Perry and it just wasn't as good.

Any comments?

I saw them, because I'm a huge John fogerty fan. Kind of cool to see the original members, but overall a huge letdown. theyre old and run down and unenergetic. I've seen John fogerty 4 times now, and he is still jamming his ass off and puts on a great show. He's also got a hell of a lot better musicians with him now including Kenny aaronoff, who is possibly the best drummer there is, and is definitely one of the most entertaining to watch play. If creedence revisited is local, it's worth going to see, but nothing compared to fogerty.

Yeah, I think I would rather see Fogerty than Revisited.
Personally, I would like to see Journey, Rush and Heart go on tour together, but I doubt like hell that will happen
twilightoops.png

I used to work in the record industry in NYC, and I've heard a buttload of bands play. I gotta say, Fogerty's voice is better than 99.9% of all the rock bands I've ever heard. Killa! Aggressive, tonal, bad-ass...perfect for r 'n' r, in my opinion.

Elimax

Back