Custom plate advice?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive always said the V-Max was like the Z28 Camaro of bikes.One day After getting my bike I looked at the plate and it read...

13-Z28-12
Like a Camaro on launch count down.

Ironic I should think.My Bike is NAMED "Cruise Missile" and I hadnt even thought of it as a plate yet!Good thinkin!

Attachments

• IMGA0392.JPG
    IMGA0392.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 12
I dunno, I like the look of the EVILV4 plate. That might be the current favorite. Right to the point, no cryptic stuff.

V4SYCO is a close second, but I like V4DEVL also.

Either way, I'm taking Taz along for the ride. Seems like he'll be a good biker companion.....low weight, doesn't nag constantly, bitch when I get lost, or demand bathroom breaks from guzzling diet coke. Put him on guard duty snarling at traffic.

Ive always said the V-Max was like the Z28 Camaro of bikes.One day After getting my bike I looked at the plate and it read...

13-Z28-12
Like a Camaro on launch count down.

Ironic I should think.My Bike is NAMED "Cruise Missile" and I hadnt even thought of it as a plate yet!Good thinkin!

Ive had that on my mind for years, kept it tight lipped so it wasn't stolen but if you're from a different state then all's well.

ha ha,you know how it is once you share with others its no longer yours.Keep it to yourself and no one else can enjoy it,or share it and of course have it stolen!Seems like nothinng can be "original"and "new" unless you patent it before you unveil it.

Guess great minds think alike, its ok VMAXCRUZER...we can share the name and therefore the 2 of us can defend eachothers genius!:rofl_200:

ha ha,you know how it is once you share with others its no longer yours.Keep it to yourself and no one else can enjoy it,or share it and of course have it stolen!Seems like nothinng can be "original"and "new" unless you patent it before you unveil it.

Guess great minds think alike, its ok VMAXCRUZER...we can share the name and therefore the 2 of us can defend eachothers genius!:rofl_200:

Ain't that the truth. I think this country is big enough for two cruise missiles.
I'll cover Oregon and Washington, you take care of Cali.:rocket bike:

It makes sense now...Theres been alot of reports of low flying UFO's around my place lately but only when I take the bike out :whistlin:

Back