Custom plate advice?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer beginnin' to worry me Timothy!! :whistlin: :ummm: :biglaugh:
DAN ITS ABOUT TIME YOU COUGHT UP TO EVERYONE ELSE THE KNOWS ME ! .. :biglaugh: .. AS LONG AS I'M NOT BAN FROM THE BROWNIE RUN + 10 DAYS , I'M GOOD ! ... :rofl_200::punk::rofl_200:

DAN ITS ABOUT TIME YOU COUGHT UP TO EVERYONE ELSE THE KNOWS ME ! .. :biglaugh: .. AS LONG AS I'M NOT BAN FROM THE BROWNIE RUN + 10 DAYS , I'M GOOD ! ... :rofl_200::punk::rofl_200:

NAH...NEVER HAPPEN!! PLUS IT'S TOO LATE TO GO IN SEARCH OF ANOTHER STAGE ACT!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

How about TRMLV - TERMINAL VELOCITY

Or the tag I used to have back in the early days of owning my Max

XLR8

Nah, that's taken in NY. Otherwise I like it.

I dunno. Now I'm leaning toward the V4SYCO. Every time I look at the plates I change my mind thou.

The very first time I read this post, before any other suggestions were made. I thought V4SYCO was the best one.
Tim

I ALMOST had 3M TA3 on my old lifted 4x4..........The plate on the truck was high enough to catch everyone's rearview mirror.........write it down and try it...:biglaugh:

I ALMOST had 3M TA3 on my old lifted 4x4..........The plate on the truck was high enough to catch everyone's rearview mirror.........write it down and try it...:biglaugh:

:rofl_200:Don't need no steenkin' mirror!! That's funny!! Did they catch on and not issue it?

:rofl_200:Don't need no steenkin' mirror!! That's funny!! Did they catch on and not issue it?

They caught it.......the clerk went to hang the form on the clip by the computer monitor and the light shone through just right......

BAM!!!!!! no dice:damn angry::bang head:

They caught it.......the clerk went to hang the form on the clip by the computer monitor and the light shone through just right......

BAM!!!!!! no dice:damn angry::bang head:

THAT'S REALLY FUNNY!! Of all the shithouse luck! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::bang head:

I've got
"ZILLA" for the Max
"NOPCKL" for the Burgman (Think Arlo Guthrie "I Dont Wanna Pickle...")
"RICE" for the Roadstar. Simple, and elegant.

I just ordered my custom plate today.......let's see who can figure it out first:clapping:

Well the DMV site won't let me look it up anymore because it is not available so I can't link it here......because it's MINE:biglaugh:

It is:

YLEKOT

Any guesses:confused2:

Last edited:
I just ordered my custom plate today.......let's see who can figure it out first:clapping:

Well the DMV site won't let me look it up anymore because it is not available so I can't link it here......because it's MINE:biglaugh:

It is:

YLEKOT

Any guesses:confused2:

Attachments

• wyle_e_coyote.jpg
    wyle_e_coyote.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Back