Custom Vmax Street Fighter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saml01

Reaction score
Thought you guys might be interested in this. I personally think its hideous, but I have been told I have a weird aesthetic taste.

I ALWAYS RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES VISIONS , MODIFICATIONS , AND I NO HOW MUCH WORK THAT IT TAKES TO DO SOME OF THIS STUFF , EVEN IF ITS NOT " ME " ! ..... I TOO , DO NOT LIKE THE " BAGS " NORE THE COLOR , BUT I WOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT WHY THE BACK FENDER IS OUT OF ALIGNMENT WITH THE REAR TIRE ABOUT 1.5 INCHES ! .... THE BACK WHEEL IS LINED UP WITH THE STRIPES COMING DOWN THE AIR BOX COVER BUT THE BACK FENDER IS WAY OUT ! ! ! V... I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP UNTIL I FIXED THAT ! ... :confused2:

Definately like his upgrades , wouldn't take it to the street however , with that rear end mis-alignment.

through away the bags install a rear rim 17 or 18 and you have a very nice v-max .i like the radial six piston from r1-ne v-max i would definetely have forks and callipers power coaded gold. now for the color it would be better if it was candy. but it is a very good v-max. but THROUGH AWAY THE BUGS...OR MAKE THEM A GIFT TO HARLEY OWNER

It's a Vmax... therefore I like it :punk:

I would agree about the bags, but they can come off easily, he might be touring and needed quick luggage!
Something could be done to improve the seat, it doesn't really "fit" and the rear end looks "heavy" raise it up a bit or chrome the wheels.
After all that it would change from a runner-up to a winner

Tim...

my friend and I have studied these pictures and decided that this must be the new "all wheel steering" edition of the v-max, hence the rear tire mis-alignment :rofl_200:

I'm more curious as to how Tim got that measurement based on pictures alone, I think there's some hidden talent there:)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...:confused2: Not all that bad of a bike...the more you look at it...the more things you find to pick on...:blink000:

Thats pretty tame for a streetfighter. Idont know i would even consider it a streetfighter.

if you think thats hideous you should see some of the other streetfighters out there.

Are those ammunition bags?? Just wondering.Anyway.....Great Max, I like it just the way it is because it's unique.Not gaudy like some Euro Vmax street fighter's.It's falt's are few & EZ to fix.In my opinion of course........Rusty

Tim...

my friend and I have studied these pictures and decided that this must be the new "all wheel steering" edition of the v-max, hence the rear tire mis-alignment :rofl_200:
YEA , MAYBE THATS THE ANSWER TO THE " WOBBLE " SOME OF THESE MAX'S HAVE ! .. :ummm: ... :confused2:

Back