Cutting tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.multiplaz.com/about

Saw this and though it is expensive, I would like to try it. Website ad follows. The price is $2K.

Multiplaz is the only company worldwide that holds a Patent for this unique welding technology by use of a water-alcohol solution instead of shielding gas. It is the first company to utilize ordinary tap water for heating materials by turning the water into plasma 14400?F (8000?C).

Worldwide, Multiplaz 3500 is the only welder with such a broad range of applications.

Multiplaz 3500 can weld, solder, braze, harden, and cleanse metals including steel, aluminum, copper, cast iron, bronze and other metals.

Multiplaz 3500 can cut any metal, including high-alloy and stainless steel that can not be cut with oxygen cutting. Cutting ceramic tiles, quartz glass, bricks, concrete and other inflammable materials is another unique feature of the Multiplaz 3500.

Multiplaz 3500 can replace a variety of different tools: welding machine, gas torch, plazma cutter, nibble shears and scissors, industrial drying fan, electric jig saw, blow lamp, inverter welder? just to name a few.

Attachments

• multiplaz3500.png
    multiplaz3500.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 18
пайка и сварка плохо.поток воздуха сдувает расплавленный металл.(мой опыт эксплуатации подобного агрегата) а прорезать тонкий металл-просто здорово.удобно.налил воды,воткнул розетка и режь . точечный нагрев перед пайкой-удобно...у меня есть,я доволен :) даже если и не совсем то,что я ожидал

brazing and welding bad. stream of air blows the molten metal. (in my experience operating such a unit) and cut a thin metal great. user-friendly. poured water, stuck socket and Slash. Spot heating before soldering, easy ... I have, I'm happy:) even if not quite what I expected

мое мнение-цена 800 доллар -максимум . играться иногда можно,серьезная работа-нет.

my opinion, the price of $ 800 is the maximum. play can sometimes. be a serious work-no.

I have a friend, a former fire/rescue co-worker, who lives close-by who is always tinkering in the garage. He has a plasma cutter & a TIG machine, no milling machine. He's helped me work on some stuff. I really don't intend to buy one of these, but I wouldn't mind playing w/one to see what it is capable of.

Back