Cybermaxx head light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazoR333

Reaction score
Does anyone have ,or had a Cybermaxx head light?...I have the opportunity to finally get one ,..but I've read somewhere that they are not good for nite riding ,...and i do have to come home in the dark occasionally.
I loved this mean looking thing the first time i laid eyes on it ,...same as the Max it's self.
BUT,...I am a function kinda guy ,..doesn't matter if it looks good ,..it's gotta do it's job!
Feed back plez....and TY in advance.

Keep it shiny side up!

Attachments

• Cybermaxx.JPG
    Cybermaxx.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 23
I've heard the same thing being that it sucks at night. However, I'm trying to find it as I type, there was this cat who put different lights in it and was saying it worked pretty well afterwards.

I'll shoot you the text when I find it.

Does anyone have ,or had a Cybermaxx head light?...I have the opportunity to finally get one ,..but I've read somewhere that they are not good for nite riding ,...and i do have to come home in the dark occasionally.
I loved this mean looking thing the first time i laid eyes on it ,...same as the Max it's self.
BUT,...I am a function kinda guy ,..doesn't matter if it looks good ,..it's gotta do it's job!

Keep it shiny side up!

I think it was Mario off the Yahoo lists that either had or still has a Cybermax. I remember he did something to his to get better light output from it. I can't remember what it was and I don't think he is on this forum.

Keep it shiny side up!

I saw that on ebay too.
I have the same concern as you, that's why i didnt bid.
Now that your interested, i won't bid against you...

Yea , I was thinking the same thing about boosting the wattage. there are brighter bulbs I'm sure,..
Thx Bill,..much appreciated. For some reason I can't get a bid on it by 7pm tonite ,..I'll let you know , and it"s all yours.
Thx guys ,...nice add on Buster,....lol

The original Cybermax runs 12 volt MR16 bulbs and with a bit of ingenuity you can fit projector lamps perhaps something like Hella DE Micro fog lamps which put out a fantastic amount of light for the size.Cheers Kevman

come on guys, we ride a musle bike not a spaceship, this is going back to a baseball card in the bicycle spokes, just my opinon, but i think these things are a joke, if i met a fellow max rider with one of these i would avoid them like a std.

come on guys, we ride a musle bike not a spaceship, this is going back to a baseball card in the bicycle spokes, just my opinon, but i think these things are a joke, if i met a fellow max rider with one of these i would avoid them like a std.

Like the saying goes...
Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Everyone has different taste and likes the look of different parts on their Max.
I've met a few guys with them on their Maxes and they are truly Great Guys to ride and hang around with.
But it's your prerogative to pass judgment on others before getting to know them.

if i met a fellow max rider with one of these i would avoid them like a std.

Rusty's bike looks sweet with it. That would be a shame to exclude cause of a headlight. Rusty as I'm sure the others who own this light, seem like good ppl. I would jump at the chance to put some miles on the road with them.

A few months back Cycle World posted custom max's on thier website. Rusty's cybermax equipped bike was one of the bikes featured.

here is a picture...

Attachments

• Rusty's.jpg
    Rusty's.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

I hear ya 190,...I feel the same way about guys with flames on their bikes or skulls,....and black,...who is so unimaginative they couldn't come up with a real colour,...oh, and chrome ,..don't get me started ,..coordinating seat covers..makes you wonder if his chaps have to match,...lol,..and sissy bars ,..dosen't that speak volumes.

Ah well,...I'd still ride with'em,....but then again ,..I wave at guys on scooters...:punk::eusa_dance:
Peace out ,...and keep it shiny side up..

www.exactrep.com 204.00 british pounds for the alum

GFK plastic is 330 ero....and the alum ones are 410 ero,....where can i get a bran new one for 300 us...?[/quote]

Back