deals gap ride?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope yall have fun would like to meet other Vmax guys but the dragon sucks in riding season to many idiots. If any of you aint afraid of a little cold I will see yall down there around Thanksgiving.

if ur gonna go in the summer you need to try to ride there on a weekday, for your safety lol

The best time to ride the Dragon is in the morning or evening when all the idiots are not there. There are plenty of other roads there to ride. We are leaving here Aug. 25th and staying until the 28th at The Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort. http://www.dealsgap.com/ Hope to see you there.

Ever since an old timer came up to me in the Walmart parking lot drooling over my Max and told me 'bout his run-in with the Dragon (and all of the other roads up there), I've wanted to go. I'd like to join, but Aug is too soon after breaking the bank vacationing in the Panhandle last week.

EDIT: Definately can't make it now. Wife just told me this morning that we're celebrating my daughter's birthday that weekend.

Last edited:
Back