Dimobr mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimobr

Reaction score
Hi!

Finally I will get some changes on my bike. I got a few pieces this week:
- Tank cover
- Braided Cables (3 front line, clutch line, rear line, speedo Cable)
- Morley's Seat Set (Gen 2 Carbon and smooth mix)
- Superbike bar
- Grips
- End bar
- Master Cylinder (full set)
- End bar mirros
(As soon as possible I'll put pictures of the pieces.)

Thanks to Sean (Morley's Mucles) for the help!

Here is a photo of my bike today:
291697_446986435336900_1257330678_n.jpg

Muito bem. Parab?ns. Mal possas mete a? fotos das coisas instaladas...

Vejam s?... algu?m que compartilha do portugu?s! :D
Sempre que tiver novidades estarei atualizando tudo por aqui. Acompanho seu t?pico com o que tem feito em suas motos e acho incr?vel seu trabalho, parab?ns!

---------------------

Some photos of the parts:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Soon pictures of everything installed.

Nice work, and that's some good photos of the seat... I never noticed that it has the glove holder/strap on it. That's a nice touch.

Pois ?... Quando precisares deste tipo de pe?as de substitui??o fala com o Sean Morley e ele arranja o que precisares a bom pre?o. Est?s no bom caminho. Um abra?o e continua no bom caminho. Esta mota ? uma lenda e um v?cio e entre gastar dinheiro em cerveja ou parecido mais vale mimar as nossas pequenas... Mas primeiro est? essa pequenina sentada no teu novo banco.

Nice work, and that's some good photos of the seat... I never noticed that it has the glove holder/strap on it. That's a nice touch.
Thanks! In fact some pieces do not have this strap, maybe that's why you did not notice before. I really like the look that it offers.

Pois ?... Quando precisares deste tipo de pe?as de substitui??o fala com o Sean Morley e ele arranja o que precisares a bom pre?o. Est?s no bom caminho. Um abra?o e continua no bom caminho. Esta mota ? uma lenda e um v?cio e entre gastar dinheiro em cerveja ou parecido mais vale mimar as nossas pequenas... Mas primeiro est? essa pequenina sentada no teu novo banco.
Obrigado pela motiva??o! Esta moto ? meu sonho de consumo a anos, e finalmente tenho uma, que posso estou investindo nela mas, claro, minha filhota em primeiro lugar, SEMPRE! :D

what brand masters?
Nissin, I just dont know exactly which model, I need to confirm with Sean.

I think Nissin is correct. I think I am using yamaha brake and yamaha or kawasaki clutch. They make different bore sizes so I have to be careful when sending a set to the customer to make sure what calipers they intend to run.

The cups are custom made.

Sean

Latest posts

Back