DMV Vmaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligans

Reaction score
Anyone around the DMV willing to brave the cold for a day trip up to Skyline Drive? I finally got this bike finished and running well. Looks like next weekend is supposed to be near 60.

Awesome - I have a few other Vmax friends in the area but not on the forum. I will get some details together - feel free to invite non Vmaxers as well - as you probably know it's hard to find people to ride with around these parts.

You guys SUCK !!!!
I wish I could join you for a ride on the skyline drive.
Color me jealous.

Not sure what day yet, I haven't heard from a couple people. I suppose it's got to be either Saturday or Sunday (12 or 13), unless other people can go during the week? I run my own business so I can make 100% availability. As of right now weather sites are showing Saturday (12th) at 58 degrees and sunny all day. Sunday (13th) is supposed to be 60 but with a chance of rain.

I would personally rather go during the week but I figured to plan it on the weekend because most people's work schedules won't allow taking a day during the week....

Hooligan pm sent .. Dave Twiggs cycle has a calendar signing day today and the wheel of discounts free food but I don't think any will be in bikini's I've been wrong before :biglaugh:

Mars max and casabalvr - I just met up with Dave in Great Falls. Trying to figure where to ride, are you guys still up for riding?

Good times riding with Dave today - the Skyline Drive ride is definitely on for next week. I figure we can meet at a central location pretty early - say 8 or so and then head out from there. We can get lunch up on the mountain and then head back. It looks like Saturday is supposed to be warmer so unless the weathermen change their minds that's the day. I'm welcome to any input from anyone else interested in riding.

I won't be able for saturday in laws christmas thingy so hopefully weather will be better for sunday ! I went out to Twiggs cycle today a little chilly in the shady side of the road but in the sun was fun !!

Latest posts

Back