Drag bars,7"headlight, LED's, tail light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Good, What taillight is that ??
I'm thinking of doing a Taillight Mod this winter.

Looks Good, What taillight is that ??
I'm thinking of doing a Taillight Mod this winter.
Got it off ebay, plug and play. Seller's name Scoobyvan. I think I could have found it cheaper, but it was plug and play and that was worth it at the time.

The 'halo' turn signals are interesting. Do you have a youtube video of them in day & night?

I think the fork wrapz leds are running lights and there turn signals in the stock location, I think that they may be something like these: Arrowhead turnsignals
Great looking Vmax, I especially like the looks of the wrapz, creative way to setup your running lights. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

The 'halo' turn signals are interesting. Do you have a youtube video of them in day & night?
I do not have any video of them, may try and get something in the near future. Redbone is right about the wrapz. I just use them as running lights. They can be set up as both running lights and turn signals though or just turn signals.

I think the fork wrapz leds are running lights and there turn signals in the stock location, I think that they may be something like these: Arrowhead turnsignals
Great looking Vmax, I especially like the looks of the wrapz, creative way to setup your running lights. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
Thanks. I saw the wrapz searching for something else and I thought they where cool and I had to use them.

Latest posts

Back