E-zpass

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie thread revival....

Is anybody still riding through all the east coast tolls with an E-ZPass? I'm probably going to be riding from Fort Worth to Newfoundland this summer and want to have everything set up. I might be able to borrow one from my parents, but I don't mind setting up an account.

I'm riding in NY & Mass with EZY Pass transponders, bikes are charged at a lower rate than cars and the plate number needs to be listed on the account.

I'll probably just order one to have on hand. If I need to, I can send it to my brother when I'm "done" with it. It's not like I get charged when not using it.

bikes are charged at a lower rate than cars and the plate number needs to be listed on the account.

Bikes are cheaper than cars? I've never heard that before:ummm:. thought they were the same price. I went to the EZ pass sight. $25 to get it started.

Ive got my bike registered to our sunpass account and have not had any issues with going through tolls without a transponder. Lucky I guess.

Latest posts

Back