Earthquake!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we just had an EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am serious.........REALLY freaky.......

LOL, I was just messin' around but I felt it here too! I didn't know what it was, I just thought I was having the after lunch sleepy effect but different. I kinda felt a little queasy/ dizzy for a bit, it was weird. I am in a basement office and all alone but went to get some coffee and a coworker asked me if I had felt the earthquake. Her husband is a cop and called her to see if she had felt it too. First earthquake I can remember feeling!

I know you was messin.......so I was messin back:rofl_200:

Apparently this one was felt over a large area.......I know my house rattled pretty good......

Fairly active geological fault system along the St. Lawrence River and valley called the St Lawrence Rift System (SLRS), actually quite a bit of siesmic activity in the area. 5.5 is a bit heavy tho, generally they run in the 2.3 - 3.0 range.

Pretty exciting shit, ain't it!!! :punk::punk::punk:

On top of Blue Mtn., just outside St Regis Falls, in upstate NY, there is a deep well, 300', with a 'trembler' suspended on a wire at the bottom. The info is transmitted to an earthquake center in Denver, CO....there's a lot more stuff going on up there then you would believe.

Do you know where the epicenter was yet? :ummm:

I love earthquakes!!! :clapping:.....little ones!!

Was in Henrietta, NY...was pretty cool, car shook and swayed for 10 -15 seconds.
First timer here...Earth Quake noob and liking it:punk:

I was watching the local Pittsburgh news last night and they were talking about the earthquake and had talked to some local people who said they could feel the quake way down here. :ummm:

I'd say these folks are full of shit though. Most likely they just farted in their office chair and felt the rumble.

I never noticed anything.... the other day a BIG pack of straight-pipe Hogly Fergusons went by at WOT(my house is near a slight incline, so yeah, WOT) and literally rattled the whole house. I was on the porch and my glass on the table rattled across the surface. Maybe that was the source of all this suspected office-chair farting? Harleys are quite possibly the loudest fart on earth.

tornado, earthquakes lots of stuff yesterday doing on in ontario/quebec, maybe a sign...... a sign to go riding more:rofl_200::rofl_200: out run it on the :hippy biker:

How do you know if there just was an earthquake? Go to facebook. lol.
Oh man we have a quit a few in the last two months or so. We be shaken out here in SoCal. Ill still take an earthquake anyday over a tornado or hurricane.

Back