Epic bad day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep looking at the bright side. I've been piddling in my garage for 16 years. Can't imagine doing anything else.
It's been too much fun. Then I shoot too but that's fun too. Atleast for me.....

Enjoy the time you have off if nothing surfaces right away. Smell some Roses. Rejuvinate Yourself......

Good Luck Whatever Way You Head,
Dave

I propose a screen name change, reflecting your (soon to be) new state of residence. Out with the old: texas ss tornado

All hail the new: kentucky windage

Lead 'em by enough to make every shot count

LMAO... thats just awesome...:punk::punk:

LOL He find a way to drag a wagon to go get a 'deal' lol Hope you find Happiness on your trail to finding what's next on your plate.

Back in the 80s,I worked at a trucking company,Did that almost 15 yrs.I decided i would get a better job,Worked 15 hours a day 6 days a week restoring old cars,building hot rods etc,At a Christmas get together The subject of work came up.Someone ask how do you like your job?I replied,Hours too long, days too many,And i don't make enough.And the boss is a a hole.They replied who do you work for!I said myself! I knew better than to build a shop right beside the house!You have to leave home to leave work!Getting better because,I'm getting older.Don't take everything coming down the pipe anymore.Trying for more family time.It will work out.Wish you the best.

Back in the 80s,I worked at a trucking company,Did that almost 15 yrs.I decided i would get a better job,Worked 15 hours a day 6 days a week restoring old cars,building hot rods etc,At a Christmas get together The subject of work came up.Someone ask how do you like your job?I replied,Hours too long, days too many,And i don't make enough.And the boss is a a hole.They replied who do you work for!I said myself! I knew better than to build a shop right beside the house!You have to leave home to leave work!Getting better because,I'm getting older.Don't take everything coming down the pipe anymore.Trying for more family time.It will work out.Wish you the best.
+ 1 working from home is not all its cracked up to be its not easy specially when you do every thing by your self. There are very seldom any breaks. I feel bad because I forget stuff sometimes & people have to call or email to remind me but I gues thtas what happens when there is only one of you.

Best of luck mate!

I got lost my job a week ago. I feel it may be necessary for me to kill my manager so I can move on in a positive way.

No matter how bad things may seem, they could be much worse. And eventually, they probably will be. We should all enjoy our time and our health if we have it. 7 months ago my 46 year old little sister lost her battle with cancer. She spent her last months paralyzed from a tumor on her neck/spine, trying to get better, struggling and fighting to beat it, as her family stood by her side, only to watch her lose the fight.

Enjoy what you have.

Sad to hear SS. Glad you have a positive outlook on the situation. Same shit happened to me after 20 years, with no warning.... like you. What always pissed me off though was the fact that when times get tough, you NEVER hear about the people at the top getting cut. Its never the managers or the administrators getting the boot, but always the people that actually DO THE WORK who get the axe. Hang in there bro!

Keep yer head up Tex. Everything happens for a reason. Even stressful stuff.

Back