Ever Feel Like You Have To Many Bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryuw

Reaction score
Just picked up a little 100cc bike to teach the girl friend to ride , even though this is a little putt putt bike I am starting to feel like I have to many bikes .
I'm up to 6 bikes and 2 quads and a scooter .

The only thing bad about it is you have to wash and work on all of them.

Im sure if you went to his house he would be happy to give you a couple to wash for him. No need for keys to wash them. :rofl_200:

No Kids just girl friend ... I tell my self every bike has a different application except I have one 1st gen Max and one 2nd gen Max but I tell my self that the 1st gen is my vintage classic bike ...Haha

I've never told myself I had too many bikes, but on more than one occasion I have thought to myself about how I wish I hadn't sold a certain bike and wished I had it back to add to the collection.

ROOM. That's my problem. Not enough room to park everything....not to mention the $$ each year when the tax man cometh.

I can remember parking my first 85' VMAX and my hardley in my finished basement in my townhouse . I used to clean with them with Q tips . Yea I know a Harley felt the need to slow down back then !!

Just sold my 2011 FZ8 to Conea01. Fastest cash sale I've ever made on anything.
He's up to 7 bikes in a 1 car garage and I can actually walk around in my 2 car garage. Now I have room to install my Polk Audio Sub Woofer.. :rofl_200:Rock On......

Now if I can only figure out how to pay for the Dodge Challenger, 392 Hemi, Yellow Jacket that I found.:confused2:

Just 3 for me...my '89 VMax (the KING!), MY '86 FZX700, and my '94 Honda CB1000. That's plenty for me!

Elimax

I was up to 5 recently and it felt like too many! Then again, 4 were for sale..

Down to 3 now, gotta be honest I love having more than one bike! :)

I figure it like this.If your girlfriend or wife isn't complaining you don't have to many.I have 8. 00 vmax ,86 magna,4 Suzuki GS850,1 73 Honda chopper,and an 80 Yamaha xs850.They say u can only ride one at a time,i say I have one for every day of the week and a spare.

lol its a drug i have a 01 vmax, 06 zx14 ,94 zx7 im going to restore 5800 original miles. Im selling my 08 1900 stratoliner with hardbags and fairing/stereo.

I've never told myself I had too many bikes, but on more than one occasion I have thought to myself about how I wish I hadn't sold a certain bike and wished I had it back to add to the collection.
I have regretted getting rid of a few bikes especially a RZ350 I had bought new .
Don't think I'm getting rid of any , thinking of getting a bigger garage that way it does not look like I have to many bikes .... just spread them out a bit.

whenever it is maintenance time... but don't regret any of them!!!

Not at the moment but soon, maybe. I've got my 01 vmax, a 2009 Yamaha Big Bear 4X4 four wheeler and my son recently received the bike pictured from Santa Clause. Got him trained and riding in 2 weekends and he is hooked. He even had me show him how to take the carb off because he wanted it to go faster. Sometimes I love being a father. Also my 10 year old daughter also learned how to ride and now wants a pink and purple one just like her brother so I see another bike in my future as soon as I move back to the good old USA in November.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 12
Back