Evil Knievil daredevil

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one when I was 6! Loved that toy....I had lots of cool toys from the 70s...WhirlyBird electric helicopter with landing platform, Stretch, Six Million Dollar Man with the bionic eye and pushbutton bionic arm, the large Millennium Falcon with lots of original Star Wars action figures...Mattel hand held electronic football, Pong the video game ...and more. But with all the times we moved I don't know whatever happened to them.... probably my mom donated them and didn't tell me about it. Back then these were just normal everyday items and when they broke or weren't used anymore they got donated or trashed. I would be rich if I still had them all lol...

Those of us of an older generation probably coveted slot cars and in younger years, Marx toys. Louis Marx made fun, inexpensive, durable toys, lots of lithographed steel sets to play with and ranging from cowboys and Indians to WWII figures (Bazooka Man, Standing Rifle Man, Grenade Thrower, and more) to spacemen

Aurora HO slot car box.jpgAurora Model Motoring Ford GT Auto World.jpgaurora model-motoring_HO Stirling Moss 1966.jpg

I still have 12 metal semi trucks and trailers. All from the 60's or older. Some date as far back as the later 40's. And 2 buddy L tow trucks. I no longer have the complete erector set.but I do still have the metal case it came in.and about 1/2 the pieces. I also still have my sons first bicycle. 1986 gt prefomer Jr. With 16 inch wheels.
Also have 2 pieces of hot wheels track.and some of them red touches that held them together. I think the rest of the track strips.go used up.on me and my brother.( quick tool for spanking) And we got our fair share.And I've got plenty of antiques. From my great grandma's Edison phonograph. (1909) even a civil war Bible. That was presented to a member of my family in the late 1800's. And many more. I shave with a 1958 Gillette safety razor.handed down from my dad.

Latest posts

Back