Feeding my monkey :D

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Just a few things ive gotten in the past week. Traded my stock set up to Newbie2007 for Seegar FWD control and in love with them!!! being 6'4" they help out ALOT! Me and my dad are gonna try to modify something so I also have stock position on them Vboost take offs :biglaugh:. BUT the guy that owned it before newbie welded a heal shifter on it as you can see in one of the pics. I love the feature alot. Recomend anyone with these controls to do it! looks a little ghetto not be chrome but i dont care!.. Also with that heal shifter it seems like the regular shifter come down more so you really have to bend your ankle and get it in there which helps out when i wanna take off. Really doesnt feel like my feet wanna pull away from the pegs.

2012-07-05_14-01-12_865.jpg

2012-07-05_14-00-57_24.jpg

Also got 94 FZR 1000 6 pot calipers bolted right on with HH pads. Holy crap what a difference. Saftey and looks = best money spent!! I owned a 94 FZR 1000 it was my first real bike ( i learned how to ride on a 86 XL 600R) and still to this day miss that bike.. That bike was the true definition of ROCKET!! it just took off with no worries of that front wheel lifting you could just HAMMER DOWN. Now im very happy to have a little piece of it on my MAX :eusa_dance:

2012-07-05_20-12-44_955.jpg

Cool new toys are always good !

Haha that's what I say!!! GF still doesn't understand tho. Im supposed to be saving for a house.. :bang head: but when I get a house im gonna be broke!!! Only thing left is new masters, handle bars, 17" kosmanss, and the MAXGASSER then im done and all happy with her. :rofl_200:

LOL, you will never be "done". I like the forwards! Seeger cycle is in the building/plant that I used to work in. I believe he imports those controls from Germany if I'm not mistaken.

Well speaking of never done forgot to add muscle kit. Hahahaha. And germany is fine with me anything but CHINA!!

And germany is fine with me anything but CHINA!!
VERY TRUE +100000000000!!!! Seeger's got some really cool stuff that he sells. He also has triple trees that automatically give the bike rake. Not sure what models they fit. We use to do some R&D projects for him in our tool room occasionally.

Latest posts

Back