Florida Monthly Get Together!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK VMax Riders.
Here's a monthly get together a few of us are starting.

Plant City, FL Bike Fests
Historic Downtown Plant City
1st Saturday of Every Month
Next Date: Saturday - June 6th - 5-9pm
VMAX Riders Monthly Get Together
Meet Up at The Waffle House at 4pm - Exit 33 off I-4
4210 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL‎​
Waffle House is on the south side of I-4
I-4 Westbound - get off exit turn left follow road back under I-4 and Waffle House is on the right.
I-4 Eastbound - get off exit and turn right and Waffle House is on the right.

Mmm, makes me wanna move to Florida just to go to the Waffle House, nothing better than some smothered and covered hashbrowns!

Well we wanted Hooters, you know... For the wings! :th_SmileyBoobs:

But they have built a new building and we are not sure if the new building will be open for business by the 6th. So for this month we opted for the Waffle House.
the next one should be at Hooters.

Sounds great to me - mother-in-law lives right around the corner, so I'm familiar with that area of I4. But I'll be in Mexico in June & the first Sat. in July is the 4th. Are you guys hooking up on the 4th or the following week ?

Dammit I'm off touring in Europe from this Saturday, flying back home on July 5th.

So won't make it this time, but count me in for July if it's after the 5th!

Great news - really looking forward to that - go Robert go ;-)

I don't have any other plans at this point. Except to go to all the 1st Saturday Meets. But I can not see the future. So as long as nothing else comes up, I'll be there.
But even if I don't go doesn't mean that others can't go if they want to.
At this point in time I can only say I am going to the June 6th meet and am planning on all the rest also.

Back