Forward Controls again...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too good to be true!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=330210037342&_trksid=p3907.m29

I have a question in if it's the actual photo, or if he can provide me one as it says condition 3 out of 6 and rusty hard ware would require replacement.

Thoughts?

It definitely sounds like a great deal, but something is not right with the picture - both foot controls are for the right side? :ummm:

Sounds like your still considering keeping the max?

Mike

Those are the left and right, it's just the way he has them on the table that has them looking weird.

Well even if they are a bit rusty, for that price you could have them re chromed and it would still be a decent price.

Quarterhorse.... get them bad boys, but let me have them for a week or so before you mount them up so I can reverse engineer them!

He said those are the actual photos of 'em and the rust on the controls themselves are just real light, and a bit more on the hard ware. I'm gonna buy 'em.

Sounds like your still considering keeping the max?

Mike

Yeah, I went over some financials and we're really wanting a bigger house, and needing one too. I'm ditching all my payments, and the 'Max stays. This way when it's time for me to buy a new bike, I'll be able to keep Mr. Max and just get a partner for him.

Blah Blah Blah... The Max one you over again... We don't want to hear all these excuses...

You kept it because of all of us...:eusa_dance:

:clapping::rofl_200:

I think those are the same controls as my buddy has on his max. There not bad at all and you could always have them rechromed.:thumbs up:

Never post about something that you are going to buy!

Glad to hear that you are keeping the Max.You should think about letting huberj ? copy those before putting them on.

The thought of somebody snatching 'em up from under me crossed my mind that's for sure. I wouldn't have been too happy.

There was a universal kit on E-Bay that I was actually going to buy when I ran across these, and am I glad I did!

Blah Blah Blah... The Max one you over again... We don't want to hear all these excuses...

You kept it because of all of us...:eusa_dance:

:clapping::rofl_200:

I think those are the same controls as my buddy has on his max. There not bad at all and you could always have them rechromed.:thumbs up:

Haha no, it's just that money owns me, and I didn't want to spend the money on another Max down the road to get it like the one I have currently.

I'll see how bad they are, and perhaps I'll have 'em blasted and powdercoated too.

Latest posts

Back