• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Forward controls for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalhed1988

Reaction score
Good condition used forward controls that I removed from a bike I purchased. Fully functioning parts, I just personally don't like any forward controls on my bikes. All hard parts are there and chrome is pretty good. I was told they were German made parts and pretty expensive. Willing to take about half the retail cost, which I was told was $800. If anyone has any info on these parts let me know. I live in Stafford Virginia

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 119
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 69
found some similar on Ebay for $300 plus shipping. How about $200 for these plus shipping.

If these are still for sale and you are interested I'd do $75 plus shipping.

Well metalhed offered 200, if they were not sold to the 200 offer why do you think he would accept the 75 offer? It just makes no sense. :ummm:

That's a bargain. Heck I almost PM'd that I'd take them, but my 05 already has a set (Seegers, same type, slaved to stock controls) and the 01 is going up for sale.

Back