Frame brace

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmem8

Reaction score
G'day Fella's

I am after a bolt on frame brace but I cant find much on the web, could someone please point me in the right direction.
Also what do you think of fork braces are the worth the money?
:confused2:
Cheers guys

I bought a set of holeshot frame braces off a forum member at the end of last year. Did not get to do any serious riding on them but what little I did.. I noticed a pretty good difference in the overall feel of the bike. They can be a little pricey.. id poke your head around here a bit see if you can pic up some used ones.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The Extracep ones look really nice, what about fork braces do the make a difference ?

Cheers

I didn't notice much difference with the fork brace. The frame braces made a big difference in my opinion. The bike doesn't seem to flex as much on hard launches and is not as squirrely in the corners. Mine are the sportmax variety which requires welding on a tab.

Mine are made by Marz and they are from Germany. Love them. Comes in black or chrome.

Attachments

• _DSC0317.jpg
    _DSC0317.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 155
  • _DSC0320.jpg
    _DSC0320.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 151
+1 on the Exactrep ones. Easy to fit and the difference is quite noticable, never tried a fork brace though.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
rofl_200.gif

Absolutely love you're signature btw LOL ;-)

Back