Frame Braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Who makes and or sells frame braces. I have had a couple sets from john Furbur and while I liked them and they do a great job, I am looking for some I do not have to weld on to the bike. I have seen some that are bolt on, Who makes them and where can I get a set for my 1998?

Who makes and or sells frame braces. I have had a couple sets from john Furbur and while I liked them and they do a great job, I am looking for some I do not have to weld on to the bike. I have seen some that are bolt on, Who makes them and where can I get a set for my 1998?

I've got Dales and am VERY happy with them... I like them because I didn't have to weld them on. My frame is a metalic flat black and impossible to match after welding.

I have been told that Furbers are mounted at a better point but I could give two schitts... This HAS to be better than nothing... Oh and they are... The thing seems pretty solid now!:banana:

Sorry for the writting on the pic... Sean is making a new seat for me and this pic was bigger than the other one... You get the jest...:whistlin:

Attachments

• 100_2147 #3.JPG
    100_2147 #3.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 33
Back