Fuel Milage?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clintard said:
Considering i recently bought my max i havnt ran a single tank through her without getting on it some. I usually get right at 80 miles per full tank and im running 87 now. I bought a carb sync off jcwhitney so when i get around to doing it hopefully that will improve my milage a lot. My buddy has an 06 kaw zx6r and he gets 130 miles to the tank hotrodding the hell out of it! Damn i wish

What do you guys do when your riding on poker runs or with a pack of bikes that all get better milage? Im scared to ride with the locals because id have to make so many stops

thats because the zx6r was a bigger fuel tank, and gets better milage.

I mostly ride with other vmax's, we have a local group of about 8. But when I ride with other bikes I tell them I need to stop every 100 miles for gas. No one seems to have a problem with that. Plus if its a poker run you are stopping alot, just get gas on one of those stops

On the subject of gas mileage,anyone here have a max with Vgas? I just bought my second max and it has Vgas.Wondering what you guys are getting for gas mileage,or how much before the light comes on? I had 76 miles on it when the light came on.this was my first tank full and I couldn't stay out of the throttle(just like when I bought my first max,starting all over again)Just wondering what should be expected under normal riding or highway riding.

i have a buddy with Vgas, Ill ask him whjen I see him tomorrow night

I usually get close to 40mpg out of my 2000. Even with the T-boost at 3k I get 34-36mpg.

mabchewy said:
I usually get close to 40mpg out of my 2000. Even with the T-boost at 3k I get 34-36mpg.
I'm surprised with the picture you have for an Avatar, that you get 40 mpg! :)

Back