Full face helmet intercom??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVMAX

Reaction score
Is anyone using a full face intercom system? Looking for one you can talk between me and rider and listen to music. My helmet is a very snug fit and concerned about speaker placement. Any ideas? thanks

I use a chatterbox. Speakers fit nicely.. Dont even know they are there and the sound quality is good too. After 75mph tho u start to get wind noise depending on yout helemet.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Do the research, people say that the new SENA set up is the best! . I was able to get my set up off of Ebay for around 300 bones for a set. Plus they do have the longest battery life. Just do lots of reading, from what I read and my research SENA was an easy pic.

i have used my sena for bluetooth to my phone (mp3 player and phone) and it works great.

These seem to be the best choices, from what I've read. I'm going with the Interphone F5. Noise cancelling is supposed to be very good with theirs.

Sena SMH10, Bluetooth 2.1
Interphone F5, Bluetooth 3.0
Scala G9, Bluetooth 3.0, (coming soon)

the speakers have the velcro hooks on the back and just attached on mine in the ear cavity... the 'install' instructions are kind of lacking but the wires come from the main microphone/assembly and i just tucked them under the padding.

I've only had experience with J&M

http://www.jmcorp.com/

I've used the Goldwing integrated system which doesn't pertain here, but I've also used the handlebar mounted cruiser system they have. Went over 2000 miles with it and had no problems. It's super easy to use. As far as full-face helmets go, I had the company install the speakers and mic right into my helmet. No problems whatsoever. My pops had a problem with the connection in his, and they fixed it at no cost after it was already in use for 2 years. I can't give you a whole heck of a lot of information other than that. Just check out the site and shoot them an email.

Cheers

so the speakers are real thin? don't interfere with squeezing the ears?

pretty thin yea, maybe 4mm? and i have 8 gauge earrings in my cartilage and lobe on the left and just on the lobe on the right and had no issues.

I have the bt2d and I love it. iPod works great. While I'm on a call the person can't tell I'm on my bike. No wind noise at all. Just wish they still sold hi fi speaker replacements. They don't have anymore around. If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know. The faster you go the louder the speakers go. Can't ride without them now lol

Back